Skip to content

Question - GSA Articles with HTML Tags + Spin Rewriter

Hi, 

I am creating articles with ChatGPT with special command promot to get good looking articles for better readability and uniqueness and also to make multiple unique articles i am also using Spin Rewriter i want to know is it good practice to output article with all HTML based tags like for headings <h2> and <p> for every new paragraphs or <br/> for new line and then Spin every article along with these formating tags and import into GSA SER Article Manager ? is it Good practice or i should generate normal articles with spintax format and import them into GSA and GSA SER will do its magic automatically while posting articles on websites ? Also I am rewriting paragraphs multiple time and then spin them to make them more unique and readable. How many Spinned articles i should start with ?

I am trying to promote website for Churn N Burn for Affiliate offers from Clickbank. for that i published website on Cloud (Web 2.0) and want to blast them with Good quality links. I purchased List from SER Verified List.

Its my first time with GSA Setup please bear my noobness. :)
Tagged:

Comments

• iamzahidaliiamzahidali United States
    Thanks @backlinkaddict for reply i am actually trying to say when we import SPINTAX Articles in GSA SER can we include <html> tags inside that Article file ? Can files contain these html formating tags ?

For Example 

<h2> This is Main Title></h2>
    <p>This is Paragraph 1. This is <b>Keyword</b></p><br/>
    <p>This is Paragraph 2</p><br/>
    <p>This is Paragraph 3</p><br/>

Will GSA SER publish articles / posts along with these tags or it will automatically remove where its not allow with Editor where its posting article ? 

About your Clickbank Offers Conversion Question its Good money on the table we just need to Blast and Rank Websites. Every offer is Converting really well specially Health Niche.

is there anyway to contact you personally ? I checked your profile but its Private.
  • sickseosickseo London,UK

Still showing as private. Must be some setting in your profile that needs changing.
    sickseo said:

Still showing as private. Must be some setting in your profile that needs changing.

@sickseo His ID Is now Deleted