Skip to content

how i can solve this

how i solve this message which appear in the log i took the foot print for the general blog in GSA then i merge it in scrap box with the keyword  and i harvest the urls then took them and add them to the Project then i have this message

100% Verification of General Blogs not successful
Tagged:

Comments

• Sites in English or another language?

Using build-in or customised comments?
  • English sites and i made a customised comments
  • cherubcherub SERnuke.com
    100% Verification of General Blogs not successful
    This means that SER has attempted to submit content on the url, received a message that should indicate that the submission is successful, but there is no link on the page to verify. This is most likely because the submission has been made to a blog post that requires the blog owner to manually accept comments. You will be getting this message a lot until you have a list of verified auto accept blog comments.
  • so it usually take a long time till i find some verified urls correct ? how log can take average ?
  • cherubcherub SERnuke.com
    You've just got to keep feeding SER urls and letting it try and submit to them. Unfortunately there's no footprint to tell you whether a blog comment is going to be auto accepted or not, you just have to submit and see.

One method you could use would be to look at other urls on successfully placed comments, and extract their backlinks. Many of these are likely to be AA blog comments.