Skip to content

Are these GSA proxy scraper settings correct or will this lead to ban of my VPS ip?

Hey,
I am pretty new to GSA Proxy scraper, are me settings correct? IS GSA PS using proxies that it scraped itself when it searches for more proxies? I don't want to burn my main IP.
Also if you have any tips I would love to hear, I spent a lot of time googling today, but I have not found a recent tutorial that would be indepth.
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Well that screenshot is basically all about the internal proxy server which is not often used. You are almost always export the found proxies and import them or use the API that will get the proxies directly.
    Anyway, whats more important is the selection of all provides + settings there and the testing options you use. However, the default setup should be best for most of us anyway.
  • Sven said:
    Well that screenshot is basically all about the internal proxy server which is not often used. You are almost always export the found proxies and import them or use the API that will get the proxies directly.
    Anyway, whats more important is the selection of all provides + settings there and the testing options you use. However, the default setup should be best for most of us anyway.
    onlineopti

Why not use a VPN with your VPS if it is a concern?

Think Namecheaps is 12$ a year and Nord is ike 60 for 2 years, then their is Open VPN and all sorts of options on how to set up and configure tunneling and what not.

Maybe this will help?

https://www.scalahosting.com/blog/vps-vs-vpn-do-you-need-a-virtual-private-network-or-a-virtual-private-server/
    Thank you, I will split test the results with the VPN. So far I have played a bit with sources settings and it seems the scraping have improved a lot.