Skip to content

How its Possible indexing & Instant Ranking Affiliate Links

Hi, 

I came across weird looking indexed & Links in Google and those are beating big websites like amazon & ebay for Clickbank Affiliate Offers 

"https://one.drexel.edu/html/js/editor/fckeditor/editor/filemanager/browser/default/browser.html?Connector=https://raventribune.com/videom/?video=video-sugar-defender-ztqwb.php"

What this link do when you visit they are manipulating FCKEditor and redirecting to there own website & how they are able to index those complete URL in Google and Ranking Higher almost any Offers.

Do you think they are doing some kind of forced Indexing or GSA Blast ? 

Comments

• iamzahidaliiamzahidali United States
    Just See the Link in the 3rd Result 

• cherubcherub SERnuke.com
    This is an exploit in one of fckeditor's modules. Look at the source of the url in the connector parameter of any of these you come across. They're injecting code into the xml, usually in the form of an iframe with a js redirect.

My guess would be they use a 301 redirect requested via GSC to index them. And as most of these in the wild are on high authority domains, spam works well just like any other decent parasite.
  • iamzahidaliiamzahidali United States
    cherub said:
    This is an exploit in one of fckeditor's modules. Look at the source of the url in the connector parameter of any of these you come across. They're injecting code into the xml, usually in the form of an iframe with a js redirect.

My guess would be they use a 301 redirect requested via GSC to index them. And as most of these in the wild are on high authority domains, spam works well just like any other decent parasite.
    I replicated the Method of making this type of links but failing to index them in Google Search that's the issue i am facing right now one thing that is confusing is if it is 301 Redirect then Google should only index the final url after which this Exploit URL redirected