Skip to content

Anybody Using "Asia Virtual Solution" Datapacks ?

I used GSA longtime ago (10-Years Ago) and now want to use it again and in 2024 almost everything is changed actually i want to rank Clickbank Affiliate Offers with Partial EMD's as quickly as possible its like Churn n Burn websites. I tested other tool like Money Robot (Web Version) as it failed to deliver good results website only rank on very low volume keywords one solution is i pick those Backlinks from MR and make Campaign in GSA and blast them so it gets ranked in Google or Bing i don't know if it will work or not. 

I came across to this Asia Virtual Solution website through GSA Official Tutorial Forum and found they are selling ready made campaigns setups with multiple Tiered Links. 

Anyone who is running churn n burn websites can help or guide me little so i can setup campaigns perfectly. 

Tools I am planning to purchase please check if you think to add any for longterm projects:

GSA RANKER
CAPTCHA BREAKER
3rd Party Captcha Solver (I will buy Xevil Later if i have Success)
3rd Party Verified Lists for GSA (If you can recommend any Good reliable Source)
VPS (4 Core & 6GB RAM)
25 Dedicated Proxies from (BuyProxy)

Comments

• iamzahidaliiamzahidali United States
    Anybody ? 
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    I used GSA longtime ago (10-Years Ago) and now want to use it again and in 2024 almost everything is changed actually i want to rank Clickbank Affiliate Offers with Partial EMD's as quickly as possible its like Churn n Burn websites. I tested other tool like Money Robot (Web Version) as it failed to deliver good results website only rank on very low volume keywords one solution is i pick those Backlinks from MR and make Campaign in GSA and blast them so it gets ranked in Google or Bing i don't know if it will work or not. 

I came across to this Asia Virtual Solution website through GSA Official Tutorial Forum and found they are selling ready made campaigns setups with multiple Tiered Links. 

Anyone who is running churn n burn websites can help or guide me little so i can setup campaigns perfectly. 

Tools I am planning to purchase please check if you think to add any for longterm projects:

GSA RANKER
    CAPTCHA BREAKER
    3rd Party Captcha Solver (I will buy Xevil Later if i have Success)
    3rd Party Verified Lists for GSA (If you can recommend any Good reliable Source)
    VPS (4 Core & 6GB RAM)
    25 Dedicated Proxies from (BuyProxy)

Yes that is my website, send me a PM and let me know what you want to know.

FYI - its not called Data packs for some time, its now called GSA SER Projects, done for you. Sending you a PM with the link.

• Anybody ? 
    I used these in my early days with GSA SER on English sites.

Perfectly fine for beginners, all-in packages with spun content, emails, settings. Combined with brilliant content and on-page SEO on your target site, and a decent site list you can see actual results on the SERPs, not just LPM for the sake of LPM.

Excellent support from SER veteran @royalmice included.

Be realistic, though. You won't rank competetive niches and keywords with a $10 package and shitty content on your target sites.
    Thanked by 1royalmice