Skip to content

Verify submitted links

how to change the below status or the steps to take Thanks

Verify submitted links" is disabled in project options

Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    please post a screenshot as I have no clue what you mean.
  • Sven said:
    please post a screenshot as I have no clue what you mean.

what cause this note and what is the best set up ?

• Do you mean this?  

Are you asking about these options? Verify automatically at first and then how often you would like the verified links to be re-verified? Personally, I keep this off mostly, when your working with links and tiers it can sometimes not re-verify the links and will remove them (depending on options). I sometimes re-verifiy from the link manager for close tiers. Then you can Sculpt Your PR better like removing the no follows and then selecting certain anchors, choose how to handle redirects and timeouts etc.

There are so many settings and options it's impossible to give good help with little context. In addition people use program many differnt ways.

Do you mean this?  

Are you asking about these options? Verify automatically at first and then how often you would like the verified links to be re-verified? Personally, I keep this off mostly, when your working with links and tiers it can sometimes not re-verify the links and will remove them (depending on options). I sometimes re-verifiy from the link manager for close tiers. Then you can Sculpt Your PR better like removing the no follows and then selecting certain anchors, choose how to handle redirects and timeouts etc.

There are so many settings and options it's impossible to give good help with little context. In addition people use program many differnt ways.

interesting their are a lot for me to learn.

in my set up i did not choose verity automatically i guess i am wrong 

• For someone new to GSA SER there is a TON to learn, and many ways to use and do things with it. Don't get discouraged, the more you understand the program, what you can and can't do with it, the more useful it becomes - even for random SEO tasks! 

Your words came on time as i feel down a bit. thank you very much 

You have somehow changed the option from the default as seen in screenshot below.

• george_kaiser just becuase you are doing something different does not make it "wrong" your goals and methods will likeley be different then say someone else's like mine, or others who run 24-7 services like @royalmice and @sickseo

do you use this part

• Honestly, I have it shut off right now, If I were going to use I would tick Twingly and maybe 1 or 2 others. That's just for me. I guess I have no need to ping japan and german blogs really as I am not focused on links or traffic or indexing or anything there anyways.

You can visit the site URL's for more info, always better to know manual process before go automating at scale, I would think  ;)

I think this list here was recently cleaned up to a smaller working list anyways.
    You can thank @cherub for that I believe and @sven of course.  :)

Here is my set up and i am now getting zero links for 24 hours what might be the reason ?

This is my log just for info

• AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    Honestly, I have it shut off right now, If I were going to use I would tick Twingly and maybe 1 or 2 others. That's just for me. I guess I have no need to ping japan and german blogs really as I am not focused on links or traffic or indexing or anything there anyways.

You can visit the site URL's for more info, always better to know manual process before go automating at scale, I would think  ;)

I think this list here was recently cleaned up to a smaller working list anyways.
    You can thank @cherub for that I believe and @sven of course.  :)

Here is my set up and i am now getting zero links for 24 hours what might be the reason ?

This is my log just for info

Hello,
    Your proxies are already banned, as shown in your screenshot.
    There is no need to check all search engines since your keywords are usually in one language only, it makes no sense choosing search engines in other languages!
  • Sven said:
    There is no need to check all search engines since your keywords are usually in one language only, it makes no sense choosing search engines in other languages!

i used only one language but when i saw that their is no results i tried to see if i added other language maybe it will work

but i guess that it is a proxy problem
  • maybe i used too many threads 100 made my proxies banned ?

• I don't see you getting many links with all those filters and to use all those filters then check every search engine? Then your skipping everything but English and seems like proxies are causing some issues. (I tried mentioning this before).

You also have 1 keyword must be present checked which is the part failing you highligted.

I tick on avoid sites with IP and no domain there also.

Also I would changed the stop word list you have set to use 20%, I use 10-20 sometimes but I changed to only a small english stop word lists. I posted on here before but its esy enough to find.

Since GSA SER is made for EVERYBODY, it's good to adjust it to your project needs and or language.

hhhhh it is my first time to notice the stop word i do not even know what does it do
  • Look like this in ScrapeBox

You can also test in other GSA tools.

i bought Scrapbox ad i want to add the list i scraped to GSA what is your recommendation for the set up if i also have verified list ?