Skip to content

clarification in the report

in the anchor text:

one with [empty ] and the other two is [linkedin] can some one explian to me this section ?

i know that the "URL" is where the gsa made a blog comment but what is the link URL (these links are not mine )

also if their is a way to know the below verified link used which one of my anchor text ?

please note i am new to all these so make it sipmle for me 

Tagged:

Comments

• sickseosickseo London,UK
    The "link url" is supposed to be the target url you gave the software to point a link at. 

The "linkedin" urls should be in your project under "url" section.

That is where the software will take the urls from.

Anchor text column will display the anchor text used. One anchor text is empty - this usually means that an image has been hyperlinked insted of actual keywords used - this will depend on the site, as not all sites will support use of keyword as anchor text.

The other 2 anchor texts are "linkedin". If you've not set this anchor text in your keywords, it can also be generated by enabling the use of domain anchor text. 

Is this is a T2 or T3 project? Or a money site project?
  • sickseo said:
    The "link url" is supposed to be the target url you gave the software to point a link at. 

The "linkedin" urls should be in your project under "url" section.

That is where the software will take the urls from.

Anchor text column will display the anchor text used. One anchor text is empty - this usually means that an image has been hyperlinked insted of actual keywords used - this will depend on the site, as not all sites will support use of keyword as anchor text.

The other 2 anchor texts are "linkedin". If you've not set this anchor text in your keywords, it can also be generated by enabling the use of domain anchor text. 

Is this is a T2 or T3 project? Or a money site project?

1- i believe  it used the root domain as i set up 30% use root domain but now i change it to not use the root domain.
    2- no this is not a money site i am using buffering links

one more question can GSA rank social links like facebook did you try ? and if so , can it increase followers ?

thank you very much for clarification 

• sickseosickseo London,UK
    Sure, GSA can rank facebook pages and other parasites. All depends on if you have sites on your list that have authority. Using other high DA parasites to link to your facebook page first would be a better strategy. Then blast the other properties with GSA.

Either way to rank anything, you'll always need to build tiers. The sites that are closest to your money site/landing page need to have high DA. The low to zero DA sites should be used on last tier only.

To increase followers, if the page ranks for keywords that have traffic every day, then yes, I would expect the followers to increase daily. Will only happen if you can rank for good traffic keywords.

Alternatively, you could just run facebook ads on the page to increase engagements/follow/likes. I've spent as little as £1 per day with facebook ads to promote my fan page and have got between 30-50 new follows/likes/engagements daily on that budget.