Skip to content

privet proxies

i have privet proxies and i have a verified list . but which one i will choose from the screen shoot

Tagged:

Comments

• This is why I asked if your being serious?............ I have tried to help multiple times and you have said your proxies are all fine and that not the issue and weeks later you are asking this question on how to initially set the proxies?

You should be using for posting/submission most important for posting to your verified list. Also if you going to try use cheap or shady proxy providers maybe GSA Proxy Scraper can find better proxies then some are providing... wink wink

Private meaning paid? Proxies paid but shared with many other users who are likely abusing them wont help as much in the end and be slow? 

Also Verified List, this is a verified list that SER built links on over the last month or so?  Or this is some "verified list" thats been shared around and you purchased or got somewhere filled with random and old non useable links?

With bad proxies and a bad list it's likely you may be going around in circles for wasting resources.

To be clear, Im not being mean or rude at all! I'm trying to answer, but I dont understand reason for some off these questions if things were working before?

• frankly speaking if you are one of the team giving a support then i do not see any kind of support only unclear answers . not even one straight answer for my question or any other questions from other people. sorry i am do not mean to be rude at all.

i have my own reason for my stupid question , questions which will make me understand other things that i need to understand

why do you assume that i have bad proxies or i have a bad verified list ? strange!! even if they are bad i am in a testing period for all these things.

my question is very simple and your answer should be check this or this ? is that so hard to answer
  • AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com

Hello,

Follow these checkboxes. You can read more here: https://gsaserlists.com/gsa-ser-tutorial/
    Thanked by 1george_kaiser
  • @george_kaiser Did I not answer directly?

You should be using for posting/submission most important for posting to your verified list

That's not a very simple answer? I even used words post and submission as not to be confusing. 

why do you assume that i have bad proxies or i have a bad verified list ? strange!! even if they are bad i am in a testing period for all these things.

From your images and questions - because you have all these issues I cant replicate with good proxies and my scraped list. Then when I ask questions for context to be helpful or ask to send a sample of URL's (as have others) if you would like me to check - you dont provide any?

Only trying to be helpful and not insulting as I mentioned.

Also I was indirectly throwing some hints as to not be insulting to others.

not even one straight answer for my question or any other questions from other people

I have seen more then a few people tell you the issues on a few different threads. No one knows exactly what your are doing either so I dont know what your expecting?

Are you translating these posts from another language by any chance?

• @george_kaiser I dont know how else to explain better...
  • AliTab said:

Hello,

Follow these checkboxes. You can read more here: https://gsaserlists.com/gsa-ser-tutorial/

Thanks
    Thanked by 1AliTab