Skip to content

Delete a link

can i use gsa to delete a link which already built after 30 days from building it ?
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    If that link was created with an account on that site, then usually yes you can by right click on project->show urls->verified->select URL->right click->Turn Project Active and Remove selected Links
  • londonseolondonseo London, UK
    DediRock said:
    george_kaiser said:
    can i use gsa to delete a link which already built after 30 days from building it ?
    I believe GSA (Search Engine Ranker) is primarily used for building links, but it doesn't have the capability to delete links once they are built.  To remove a link, you'd need to manually contact the website owner or use Google's disavow tool if it's affecting your SEO negatively.

Did you look at @sven's response before you wrote yours?
  • DediRock  enough with the silly AI responses. They are wrong as since the beginning SER has ability to login and delete a link built for some engines and you can also make your own or add this step to the engine if you wish.

Guess your "team" missed that? :#  And no CHATGPT you will no be contacting webmasters to remove your SER links - Hey webmaster from random CMS, somehow a thousands of links were built on your site pointing to mine will you remove them  :D

londonseo These are just hybrid AI bot posts so no they don't understand they context of the question although they may look ok. This bot profiles been back since labor spooting off labor day deals, then asking general questions like they are interested. Transparant - but not bad for a bot. Super annoying though some got deleted finally. 

I'm from the states so when you see clearwater florida and a suite # as location it's usally some scam!