Skip to content

How to rank a YouTube playlist and a DA88 forum post?

londonseolondonseo London, UK

@backlinkaddict @royalmice @cherub @oscar @sickseo @Sven

I am targeting a keyword that has a keyword difficulty of 6 according to Ahrefs.

My YouTube playlist and a post I did on a DA88 forum currently rank on page 2 of Google.

Sometimes the YouTube playlist gets on to page 1.

How would you use GSA SER to get in the Top 3 with the tools below?

Thanks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tools:

SolidSEOVPS Server - E5-2650v2 / 96GB RAM / 1TB SSD / 20TB@ 1Gbps

Coldproxy IPv6 Proxies (x1500)

Proxyscrape Premium Proxies (x1000)

DeepSeek

GSA Captcha Breaker

XEvil 6

SERVerifiedLists

Tagged:

Comments

• sickseosickseo London,UK
    Point some tiers at the urls you want to rank and see how the rankings improve.
  • @londonseo who occupies the first three positions?
  • londonseo I guess the content ranking there at top matters most as oscar said and youll have to building some links tiers and monitoring the improvement after they get indexed like sickseo said so other then that.....

hmmmm... You using anything to optimize your videos in your playlist like vidIQ or TubeBuddy where maybe there's some things you can optimize even if its making them thumbnails more appealing for more clicks? Optimizing titles. Engagement with video I would assume becomes more and more important.

Poggo stick the ones ranking higher and then land on your content and stay from good residential IPs :D

I used to have aged social share accounts and when I posted a new video I would share on every platform there like tumblr, mix, twitter, linkedin whatever is there and I would share the videos and slap an extra naked url under the video adding tags also. I figured Youtube didnt put those specific share networks there for no reason. It could be a lot of work if you have not been doing it though, but I did always get good results. So basically you'd have a bunch of indexed and popular social channels including tumblr blogs having all your videos and links to your videos on them. I wonder if theres anyway to add the ranking post to your youtube channel somewhere specific that when indexed again may move things around in serp's. Getting a link from You-Tube maybe Google will give it some more "weight"?

I wonder are video embeds are still helping in some way still? 

Personally, I would be looking at the top 3 spots rather then some Ahrefs score. 

• londonseolondonseo London, UK
    Oscar said:
    @londonseo who occupies the first three positions?

1 - DA 52
    2 - DA 60
    3 - DA 40

sickseo said:
    Point some tiers at the urls you want to rank and see how the rankings improve.

How many tiers do you suggest and what platforms on the last tier?
    londonseo I guess the content ranking there at top matters most as oscar said and youll have to building some links tiers and monitoring the improvement after they get indexed like sickseo said so other then that.....

hmmmm... You using anything to optimize your videos in your playlist like vidIQ or TubeBuddy where maybe there's some things you can optimize even if its making them thumbnails more appealing for more clicks? Optimizing titles. Engagement with video I would assume becomes more and more important.

Poggo stick the ones ranking higher and then land on your content and stay from good residential IPs :D

I used to have aged social share accounts and when I posted a new video I would share on every platform there like tumblr, mix, twitter, linkedin whatever is there and I would share the videos and slap an extra naked url under the video adding tags also. I figured Youtube didnt put those specific share networks there for no reason. It could be a lot of work if you have not been doing it though, but I did always get good results. So basically you'd have a bunch of indexed and popular social channels including tumblr blogs having all your videos and links to your videos on them. I wonder if theres anyway to add the ranking post to your youtube channel somewhere specific that when indexed again may move things around in serp's. Getting a link from You-Tube maybe Google will give it some more "weight"?

I wonder are video embeds are still helping in some way still? 

Personally, I would be looking at the top 3 spots rather then some Ahrefs score. 

The playlist's main URL is ranking, not any of the individual videos in the playlist.

All but one of the videos in the playlist are not mine.

• Well then I guess part of what I said may not be a great use of your time if only 1 video is yours and maybe you dont have access. 

In that case I would, just build a few links for each URL that I knew were providing places I could drop a good do-follow link and then build tiers to those. Add those "tier 1"s to the URL items in SER pointing to Both of your target URLS.

Here's example I was having trouble indexing a few pages even with good content that was on a main indexed service page hub trying to get new service pages it pointed to indexed. Even having trouble with GSC for some reason. So I grab a bunch of backlinks links I had, ran them in a dofollow test and grabbbed a few of the best then made a few new links elsewhere then added all to SER. After Google inspect and index then index now from wordpress not working I decided to build some tiers and some new links to help get indexed quicker. (i have another method but another story and I didnt use here) 

Anyway, now that you had your urls in SER most being do-follow and maybe added to a few news type sites, yes they are likely no-follow, but google loves them and I get some indexing that next day with no help. So say you have 35 items in your URL list in SER now. I would pick engines I think provide the dofollow (its not perfect so you'll still get mix) Also try to check skip creating no-follows in SER. Now tier 1 which is really tier 2 if that make sense since we added tier ones into the project is what we should have.

I would make small template maybe splitting social network like datalife cms for one, I used a custom engine for another and then maybe add url shortner that try to make shortners with your keywords at the end and pick another engine you like. So these are your tier 2 and you have 3 groups with setting like skip pr4 and under and maybe depending on whats in your list maybe need to knock that number down to 3 or even 1-2 in some cases. Id build what I could from that layer using 3 engines/projects I like and tier projects selecting indexable do-follow as tier options for each layer. Then for those 3 project create a tier project with blog comments and set like pr3 plus and use whatever you like for OBL 50 or 80 or similiar. Again I guess it depends whats in your list. You now should have 3 tiers which should be fine. You could send to indexing service or use fast indexers at the end. 

So there should be 3-4 tiers in this example. I know it works becasue I just didnt this with similar  "***** seo" keyword with 2 pages last week and it indexed the next day starting on page three. The sites not even that strong yet and its almost competing with Semrush and some bigger SEO companies. 

Hope my rambling makes sense or is helpful - but either way its a working method I just used on 2 stubborn pages to index and boost them. Id also say since your so close maybe not go crazy building links. Even a few tier 2's on some good sites may do the trick I would think and building tiers may help index them quicker and help them to stick longer.

Thanked by 1londonseo
    Well then I guess part of what I said may not be a great use of your time if only 1 video is yours and maybe you dont have access. 

In that case I would, just build a few links for each URL that I knew were providing places I could drop a good do-follow link and then build tiers to those. Add those "tier 1"s to the URL items in SER pointing to Both of your target URLS.

Here's example I was having trouble indexing a few pages even with good content that was on a main indexed service page hub trying to get new service pages it pointed to indexed. Even having trouble with GSC for some reason. So I grab a bunch of backlinks links I had, ran them in a dofollow test and grabbbed a few of the best then made a few new links elsewhere then added all to SER. After Google inspect and index then index now from wordpress not working I decided to build some tiers and some new links to help get indexed quicker. (i have another method but another story and I didnt use here) 

Anyway, now that you had your urls in SER most being do-follow and maybe added to a few news type sites, yes they are likely no-follow, but google loves them and I get some indexing that next day with no help. So say you have 35 items in your URL list in SER now. I would pick engines I think provide the dofollow (its not perfect so you'll still get mix) Also try to check skip creating no-follows in SER. Now tier 1 which is really tier 2 if that make sense since we added tier ones into the project is what we should have.

I would make small template maybe splitting social network like datalife cms for one, I used a custom engine for another and then maybe add url shortner that try to make shortners with your keywords at the end and pick another engine you like. So these are your tier 2 and you have 3 groups with setting like skip pr4 and under and maybe depending on whats in your list maybe need to knock that number down to 3 or even 1-2 in some cases. Id build what I could from that layer using 3 engines/projects I like and tier projects selecting indexable do-follow as tier options for each layer. Then for those 3 project create a tier project with blog comments and set like pr3 plus and use whatever you like for OBL 50 or 80 or similiar. Again I guess it depends whats in your list. You now should have 3 tiers which should be fine. You could send to indexing service or use fast indexers at the end. 

So there should be 3-4 tiers in this example. I know it works becasue I just didnt this with similar  "***** seo" keyword with 2 pages last week and it indexed the next day starting on page three. The sites not even that strong yet and its almost competing with Semrush and some bigger SEO companies. 

Hope my rambling makes sense or is helpful - but either way its a working method I just used on 2 stubborn pages to index and boost them. Id also say since your so close maybe not go crazy building links. Even a few tier 2's on some good sites may do the trick I would think and building tiers may help index them quicker and help them to stick longer.

Thanks for this, I need to take my time and study it :)
  • londonseo said:
    Oscar said:

1 - DA 52
    2 - DA 60
    3 - DA 40

I don't usually pay attention to metrics from third-party tools.

That said, before launching any strategy I usually study what results they yield in first positions, if it is a website, a video, etc... and depending on that I plan the strategy.

What do I mean by this? Although GSASER is one of the best, no tool will make you rank if there is no planning.

Before taking any action, make sure that your content meets the user's demand as much as possible.
    Oscar said:
    londonseo said:
    Oscar said:

1 - DA 52
    2 - DA 60
    3 - DA 40

That said, before launching any strategy I usually study what results they yield in first positions, if it is a website, a video, etc... and depending on that I plan the strategy.

What do I mean by this? Although GSASER is one of the best, no tool will make you rank if there is no planning.

Before taking any action, make sure that your content meets the user's demand as much as possible.
    They are all informational articles.
  • londonseo said:
    Oscar said:
    londonseo said:
    Oscar said:

1 - DA 52
    2 - DA 60
    3 - DA 40

They are all informational articles.

Well, if you have created a parasite and it is ranking well, who is stopping you from doing more? I would attack every possible query, inject traffic and create different campaigns with GSASER and see which one gives the best results. However, always leave the new parasites alone, and leave the ones that are ranked well.
    londonseo said:
    Well then I guess part of what I said may not be a great use of your time if only 1 video is yours and maybe you dont have access. 

Thanks for this, I need to take my time and study it :)

What would you anchor text ratio look like on all tiers?
  • I really just model whats ranking for tier 1, it's hard to say on other depending on your engine selection and others settings really. Some are chosen for you.
    Thanked by 1londonseo