Skip to content

Outgoing Links

What is your recommendation to set up the outgoing links ? i am looking for quality not quantity site for building links
Tagged:

Comments

• Are you referring to . . .

Number of outbound links on the target page as a skip filter?

Or number of outbound links in your posted article?

And if the latter are you talking about links to your "money/buffer" site URLs or added authority or custom outbound links?

-I understand terminology can be tricky, so I'm not quite clear what you mean 
  • Are you referring to . . .

Number of outbound links on the target page as a skip filter?

Or number of outbound links in your posted article?

And if the latter are you talking about links to your "money/buffer" site URLs or added authority or custom outbound links?

-I understand terminology can be tricky, so I'm not quite clear what you mean 

i was referring as the skip Filter

i would like also your opinion about outbound links in the posted article please note that i use 4 anchor out bound links all of them are readable i spent some time doing them

as well this is my setup for my tiers this is on buffer site and not direct to my money site and i do not know if i increase the verified links or to keep it like this ?

- in Tier 1 i pause the project after 2 verified link for each URL and - skip site with more than 20 outgoing links - skip with less than 1 PR
    - in tier 2 i pause the project after 5 verified link for each URL - skip site with more than 30 outgoing links - skip with less than 1 PR
    - in tier 3 i pause the project after 16 verified link for each URL - skip site with more than 50 outgoing links - skip with less than 0 PR
    - in tier 4 i pause the project after 25 verified link for each URL - skip site with more than 50 outgoing links - skip with less than 0 PR

• cherubcherub SERnuke.com
    The only time I would bother with using number of outgoing links as a filter would be when using blog comment or guestbook engines, and set it to max 50 outgoing links. These are primarily used for lower tier purposes. For anything else I really wouldn't bother.

If you're building to buffer sites then 4 tiers is too much - your buffers are essentially tier 1 links. Just 2 tiers to your buffers should be enough.
  • I agree the engine type would matter most. You'll hear "everyone say 75ish" basically from the "everyone knows people". But for the blog comments some have 3000 external links so maybe skip those. Sites that create their own page usually pretty low. You can always just show urls and check which types are having what number of external links. 

Some times good to build a tier after links been live and verified for certain time, then not building tiers to broken links or links that get deleted. If your using Yandex and pr filter skipping everything less then 1 probably wont get much either. I'm from US maybe people have better luck with Yandex over that side of world. For me it really only shows me the super obvious ones. 

Are you getting the links you expect setup that way?