My question is the following specification is enough for VPS

Storage = 25gb SSD
CPU = 1 Core
Memory  = 1 GB
Bandwidth =  unmetered

Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    1GB of RAM seems a bit low...but might as well be OK if you use it for one project only.
  • I'm starting to wonder if some of these questions are serious.  :/
  • I'm starting to wonder if some of these questions are serious.  :/

Yes They are for a beginner
  • Sven said:
    1GB of RAM seems a bit low...but might as well be OK if you use it for one project only.

Thank you for your Reply
  • george_kaiser 

I understand this, but there are some who ask similar things "trolling" - I try to be helpful, but sometimes I can't tell them apart  :/

While 1GB running project with SER super low may work, I don't see it being enough adding X-Evil and other things into the mix.

I mean if you have a PC or old laptop even you likely have 4-8 gigs memory there.

• george_kaiser 

I understand this, but there are some who ask similar things "trolling" - I try to be helpful, but sometimes I can't tell them apart  :/

While 1GB running project with SER super low may work, I don't see it being enough adding X-Evil and other things into the mix.

I mean if you have a PC or old laptop even you likely have 4-8 gigs memory there.

i thought of VPS becuase my home internet is not stable i noticed that the Xevil is always disconnected and reconnected many time that is why i though of VPS
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @george_kaiser

Given that you plan to install these applications on a Windows VPS, here’s a guideline for the minimum system requirements:
    Captcha Solver (beta 6), and GSA Search Engine Ranker on a Windows VPS, suitable for a beginner:

1. Windows 10:

• Processor: 1 GHz or faster compatible processor
    • RAM: 2 GB for 64-bit
    • Storage: 20 GB free space
    • Network: Stable internet connection

2. Xevil Captcha Solver (Beta 6):

• Processor: 2.0 GHz dual-core or higher
    • RAM: 4 GB
    • Storage: 2 GB
    • Network: Stable internet connection

3. GSA Search Engine Ranker:

• Processor: 1 GHz or faster
    • RAM: 1 GB minimum
    • Storage: 1 GB
    • Network: Cable/DSL connection

Recommended VPS Configuration:

• Processor: 2 virtual cores
    • RAM: 4-8 GB
    • Storage: 50 GB SSD
    • Network: High-speed internet (100 Mbps or more)

This setup should provide sufficient performance for basic usage of the software.

• royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    I will use GSA Ranker and Xevil
    i will use from 10 to 20 thread in GSA and 10-20 thread in Xevil

My question is the following specification is enough for VPS

Storage = 25gb SSD
    CPU = 1 Core
    Memory  = 1 GB
    Bandwidth =  unmetered

I have more storage, cpu power and memory on my Samsung Smart phone than what u want to use on a vps for all that software
    no wonder @backlinkaddict asked if you were serious.

The specs in my previous post should give you a more realistic minimum requirement.