Skip to content

Export account data from export does not match submitted, verified urls in project completely

edited August 10 in Bugs
I exported account data of submitted urls, verified urls

i received only 20% of submitted urls account data in export and the sites that were in account data, some were not in the submitted urls list on the project. some domains were there , some were not.

so where is it picking the account data if they are not in the project ?.

same with account data of verified urls, 10% data was exported and others site data was not exported.

submitted urls were done fresh today, yesterday. 

BIg question is which sites is ser sumitting/ submitted to ?. 

If the account data doesn't match submitted urls  completely than where did this data come from and which sites were used for submission?.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Keep in mind that not all of your verified URLs need an account to be created. Also some of the accounts might have been used for many URLs (scheduled posting).
  • Sven said:
    Keep in mind that not all of your verified URLs need an account to be created. Also some of the accounts might have been used for many URLs (scheduled posting).
    you have not read the full post.

there are sites in account data that are not in submitted urls. 
  • cherubcherub SERnuke.com
    Urls move from submitted to verified once they are verified.
  • urls are nowhere except in account data
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    please send the project backup and files where you think something is missing.
  • About account data not matching... I was wondering this the other day. I kept seeing in log unable to create/post account and it showed the    E:   L:  P:

The issue was for the emails it was showing well they were Yahoo, Gmail, and some other temp mails not from Email Manager. I don't know where it was getting this email and login data from as I have never put any of those emails in this install of SER.

It was not big issue I was just wondering how SER became aware of these account details showing in log as they were not mine? 
  • edited August 15
    @backlinkaddict  i get that too , lof of yahoo emails. May be it randomly creates just random email for sites that do accept only yahoo , gmail only. Like it does with other free emails on free email domains.

it showed the    E:   L:  P:

what is  E:   L:  P:  ?

i am testing account data issue with newly created projects , different data etc. lets see what comes up.
  • Failed with =          Email:    Login:     Password:

I was seeing emails in log I never added, nor one SER creates. I really don't know where they came from. I don't know how its even possible really.