Skip to content

Xeivl Issue

i paid Xevil By Digital Currency since 3 days and till now i did not get the software . i tried to contact them and no reply . i sent them a proof of payment by network link no reply . the skype is not working in my country . their telegram channel are not allowing for comments.

the payment is done by digital not credit card that means that i copy paste the address and made it outside the site (it will not sense that i made the payment )

i do not know what to do. if someone have a direct contact with them as i tried to contact them in every channel
Tagged:

Comments

• edited August 8
    SER and xEvil are two different pieces of software, not owned or operated by the same person.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You are on the wrong forum. XEvil has it's own support chain.
  • I understand that both are different i thought that i might find anyone who have a direct contact with them here as i can not reach them at all.

anyway thanks for your reply
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @george_kaiser

For Xevil  \ Xrumer  the fastest way to get help is to search for user:  Botmaster on Skype and add him, he is the ONLY one that can help you
  • this is the support forum for xrumer, you have to register and hope your account is enabled

https://botmastersupport.com/index.php?/login/&ref=aHR0cHM6Ly9ib3RtYXN0ZXJzdXBwb3J0LmNvbS9pbmRleC5waHA=

Support:
    Email:BotmasterLabs@bk.ru
    Email-2:EN@BLsupport.net
    Email-3:Botmaster.eng@gmail.com
    QQ:2710912021
    Telegram:@XEvil
    Administration:
    Email:botmaster@bk.ru

if nothing works , than download a ipchanger and use skype with that.

They are bunch of idiots anyway so be patient since you got your neck stuck in the hole already.
  • george_kaiser  kind of ironic that you're struggling to reach support when someone was just going on about how easy it is for new users. Maybe he can do it for you—he seems to know a lot, given how much time he spends making silly "comparisons" in other forums about these products.

Either way, maybe not keep bumping this post? Let's keep discussions helpful for GSA related things, unless its about hooking X-evil up to GSA products or captcha solving results, I guess it's just advertising or trying to save 10$

The truth is like I mentioned before the process is not so straight forward and easy like it is with GSA products. It's not instant access after a trial and it is semi-private app. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just the way it is. Even recently buying to setup for someone, it took 2 weeks after to get access to tech support forum which says is instant.

Maybe delete this discussion? @Sven

Sneaky affiliate postings with no value are as helpful as those AI posts clearly posting when certain keywords were mentioned with some generic response then a service mentioned  :/
  • First The Problem Is Solved

"Sneaky" is not an appropriate way to address people "their is no affiliate link in my discussion" 

i am trying to connect Xevil with GSA 

let me clarify something which you might miss regarding this forum, we are as a beginners and i am one of them are here to learn GSA if my question seems stupid for you as a professional so please do not answer, but it seems that you are always here to answer people with enthusiasm i wonder why ?! 

i just want to remind you that this forum is to help beginners with stupid question 
  • edited August 14
    george_kaiser I think you took things wrong way, so I apologize.  :)    Let me add some context.

First The Problem Is Solved

Glad to hear it!  Kinda, why I'm wondering why people keep bumping post with same contacts and links days after @Sven already gave link and explained it's the is wrong forum and contacts were already given??? I wouldnt expect to see this discussion keep rising to the top. 

"Sneaky" is not an appropriate way to address people "their is no affiliate link in my discussion" 

Sneaky works fine for me as adjective to accurately describe a sneaky behavior. That being said, I'm clearly aware you didn't post affiliate link. Nor did I "address" anyone that way. It was not about you.

let me clarify something which you might miss regarding this forum, we are as a beginners and i am one of them are here to learn GSA if my question seems stupid for you as a professional so please do not answer, but it seems that you are always here to answer people with enthusiasm i wonder why ?! 

No need to clarify, I've said more then few times I am student always and there no stupid questions? TBH, I've seen some beginners say more profound and helpful things then some experts. I am also interested in all points of view and if I can lend a helping hand I have no issue doing so. 

i just want to remind you that this forum is to help beginners with stupid question 

I would disagree a bit, there are no stupid questions really. Maybe something SUPER obvious where someone asks so someone else has to look something up and provides them with links or answers they could have Googled or found on there own very easy. 

Then sometimes there are profiles that ask questions, but they are not questions, it's just sarcasm wrapped in a question because they don't understand context or have humility to ask correctly - maybe it's "beneath them"?

There's more then few things going on to which I won't point out further.

But for anyone with an honest question I ha nd/have no problem helping/answering to best of my ability.

Though I will say affiliate link posts acting like help and auto AI posts are rather annoying. The end result is these are the reasons that have caused people who share useful things to stop and even stop coming to forum completely over the years.

Again sorry if you felt that comment was directly directed at you, because it was not!

• george_kaiser I think you took things wrong way, so I apologize.  :)    Let me add some context.

First The Problem Is Solved

Glad to hear it!  Kinda, why I'm wondering why people keep bumping post with same contacts and links days after @Sven already gave link and explained it's the is wrong forum and contacts were already given??? I wouldnt expect to see this discussion keep rising to the top. 

Sneaky works fine for me as adjective to accurately describe a sneaky behavior. That being said, I'm clearly aware you didn't post affiliate link. Nor did I "address" anyone that way. It was not about you.

No need to clarify, I've said more then few times I am student always and there no stupid questions? TBH, I've seen some beginners say more profound and helpful things then some experts. I am also interested in all points of view and if I can lend a helping hand I have no issue doing so. 

I would disagree a bit, there are no stupid questions really. Maybe something SUPER obvious where someone asks so someone else has to look something up and provides them with links or answers they could have Googled or found on there own very easy. 

Then sometimes there are profiles that ask questions, but they are not questions, it's just sarcasm wrapped in a question because they don't understand context or have humility to ask correctly - maybe it's "beneath them"?

There's more then few things going on to which I won't point out further.

But for anyone with an honest question I ha nd/have no problem helping/answering to best of my ability.

Though I will say affiliate link posts acting like help and auto AI posts are rather annoying. The end result is these are the reasons that have caused people who share useful things to stop and even stop coming to forum completely over the years.

Again sorry if you felt that comment was directly directed at you, because it was not!

No Need To apologize all OK keep up your enthusiasm, i am always interesting to read your reply, i still have a lot to learn :)