Skip to content

Sorry guys I need Your Help to choose

sorry i am a beginner so i need to know what kind of proxy shall i buy to use for:
gsa ranker .
xeivl 
scrapebox for scraping google IPV4 IPV6

do i really need a vps with for a 20 to 30 thread ?

Regards
Tagged:

Comments

• sickseosickseo London,UK
    edited August 1
    For GSA SER, any ipv4 will work fine. (except webshare - they will ban you). If you're only running 20-30 threads, then 10 shared proxies will be fine. Normally I use dedicated proxies, but for such low threads and only 1 install, shared proxies is more than sufficient. I've used proxies from buyproxies.org, proxyhub.com, mexela.com, privateproxy.me. All work good and are seo friendly.

For xevil you'll need ipv6 for recaptcha solving. This is the best/cheapest: https://reproxy.network/ For hcaptcha solving, any ipv4 proxies will do fine.

Scrapebox - I use 200 dedi proxies from squidproxies.com and run at 1 thread. Can run scrapebox continuously with hardly any ip bans. Alternatives would be rotating proxies either mobile, or ipv6 or residential or datacenter. Lots of options out there, although nothing I've tested I'd recommend. Most services I've tested have too many banned ips already. Hence why I still use dedi proxies instead.

You don't need to use a vps. If your PC is powerful enough to run all these tools together, you won't need a vps. When I first started years ago, I was using my home pc for all these tools and more.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • sickseo said:
    For GSA SER, any ipv4 will work fine. (except webshare - they will ban you). If you're only running 20-30 threads, then 10 shared proxies will be fine. Normally I use dedicated proxies, but for such low threads and only 1 install, shared proxies is more than sufficient. I've used proxies from buyproxies.org, proxyhub.com, mexela.com, privateproxy.me. All work good and are seo friendly.

For xevil you'll need ipv6 for recaptcha solving. This is the best/cheapest: https://reproxy.network/ For hcaptcha solving, any ipv4 proxies will do fine.

Scrapebox - I use 200 dedi proxies from squidproxies.com and run at 1 thread. Can run scrapebox continuously with hardly any ip bans. Alternatives would be rotating proxies either mobile, or ipv6 or residential or datacenter. Lots of options out there, although nothing I've tested I'd recommend. Most services I've tested have too many banned ips already. Hence why I still use dedi proxies instead.

You don't need to use a vps. If your PC is powerful enough to run all these tools together, you won't need a vps. When I first started years ago, I was using my home pc for all these tools and more.

Thank you very much for your time and direct response
  • sickseo said:

which email service provider do you recommend (to buy emails accounts ) and how many i can buy for my small thread
    Catchall emails are the best option. You only need 1 catchall email per gsa install. If they're supplied in the GSA SER format, they normally have plenty of spintax so you can use the same catchall email hundreds of thousands of times.

There are service providers, or you could get your own vps with cpanel/direct admin and host your own catchall emails with your preferred domain, which is what I do.
  • Hi I agree with you 100% about the proxy, I understand your perspective on catchall emails, but I have a different approach. In my experience, it's advisable to use one catchall email per project rather than per GSA install. Additionally, for beginners with only one GSA installation, setting up a VPS with cPanel/Direct Admin and hosting your own catchall emails may not be the most cost-effective or efficient solution. Instead, consider using a service provider like zoho.com which is need small work, and you have also webmailhostings.com, which eliminates the hassle and provides everything you need right out of the box.
  • 1 catchall per install? I use SER lightly as compared to others and I think using 3 per project Is cutting it short. I get that it's creating thousands of emails, but still from same domain.
    I've not noticed a difference in performance or the number of links built when using 1 catchall per install. Right now I'm running over 30 installs with 100-200 projects in each. To use 1 catchall per project means I'd need to create 3000 to 6000 catchall emails. 

Not doing that lol
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    sickseo said:
    For GSA SER, any ipv4 will work fine. (except webshare - they will ban you).

Have you tried lowering the time between searches? I know it's a simple variable you probably already worked with, just wondering...