Skip to content

Article

Are four unique article is enough to add in the GSA ?
Tagged:

Comments

• sickseosickseo London,UK
    4 unique articles will be good for maximum 4 posts per site. Any more and you will be posting duplicate content which is a big no no. If you spin the content with a decent spinner, you can have a lot more than 4 posts per site.

Also depends on how many sites you will be posting to as having the same 4 articles posted on 1000 sites has very little value. It's syndicated content. You really want to be aiming for unique content posted on every site.
  • i will post once per site only
  • george_kaiser You should still use more articles and variations (not spun to shit unreadable garbage) either. Your posts may just end up getting erased and you may have harder time getting them indexed. A search engines indexing goal is not to index articles they already have in their index. Especially exact copies of same article. 

george_kaiser You should still use more articles and variations (not spun to shit unreadable garbage) either. Your posts may just end up getting erased and you may have harder time getting them indexed. A search engines indexing goal is not to index articles they already have in their index. Especially exact copies of same article. 

Identical copies of the same article on the same site is an issue - duplicate content. This will lead to only 1 of the copies being indexed. But this is not what he's doing.

Identical copies of the same article placed once on each site is not duplicate content, it's syndicated content and is perfectly fine with google. Shouldn't have any issues with indexing.

Syndicated content is quite common with press releases and news releases as well as affiliate marketers.
  • I hear you for trending news and viral content on those types of sites it's normal, but I still don't think using SER with four articles on some engines is great idea for results. Especially, for a new user. I think there are better ways. There are even a few plugins and databases webmasters/CMS's use that will remove duplicate content from sites scanning from a larger database then the 1 site. I think you know that.
    I agree. I've never been a fan of syndication. I always use spun content of good quality. Can get thousands of unique submissions from multiple spun articles with good indexing rates on them.

Plus with chat gpt built into the software now, there is no reason to settle for just 4 articles. If not using spintax then go with 50+ articles to get some variety on your submissions.

Also depends on the size of the site list you're posting to. If you only have 50 contextual sites to post to then 50 articles will be plenty.