Skip to content

Scrapebox - GSA ranker

Is using scrapebox will help me get fresh links and avoid overused list in the market ? is it good idea to invest in scrapebox and combine it with GSA ?
Tagged:

Comments

• sickseosickseo London,UK
    Scrapebox is good for scraping google. You'll need lots of good proxies if you want to scrape with speed. That's how I build my site lists.

You only need 1 license as they allow multiple instances running on the same server.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • sickseo said:
    Scrapebox is good for scraping google. You'll need lots of good proxies if you want to scrape with speed. That's how I build my site lists.

You only need 1 license as they allow multiple instances running on the same server.

Thanks, so it is the best way to build your own list to use it in GSA
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    You may want to look at GSA Platform Identifier as well to add to your scraping set up. It will pre-sort your scraped lists by engine and build a site list you can run projects from.

If you scrape blog comments and guestbooks, then you can use GSA PI to extract external links from these sites and build another list sorted by engine consisting of just external links. Good strategy for finding links you wouldn't be able to find through scraping directly.

The other benefit is many sites will be supported by multiple engines, so the software adds a single site to multiple engines. For example, wordpress will do blog comments and article posts. Xenforo will do forum links and redirects.