Skip to content

How to make sure that traffic is routing trough Proxy

How to make sure that traffic is routing trough Proxy
Tagged:

Comments

• SpenSpen India
    i assigned 5 paid Proxy to my gsa ser, How to make sure that traffic is routing trough Proxy
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @Spen

Setting Up Proxies in GSA Search Engine Ranker

If you've already added your proxies to GSA SER, follow these steps to optimize your settings.

1. Go to Settings \ Submissions:

• Ensure you check the appropriate options for using public proxies with search engines. The screenshot below assumes public proxies are enabled.
    2. Proxies for Specific Tasks:

• You don't need proxies for checking mail.
      • PR checking doesn't require proxies either, or rather I don't believe it is necessary to waste time on checking PR.

Balancing Proxies and Threads

Using only 5 proxies with a powerful tool like GSA SER can limit its efficiency. Here’s why:

• Proxy to Thread Ratio: A good rule of thumb is to use 1 proxy for every 10 threads. This helps prevent your proxies from getting overloaded.
    • Example: If you have 5 proxies, try not to run more than 50 threads. Running too many threads can quickly burn out your proxies, leading to issues with your proxy provider.

By keeping a 1:10 proxy to thread ratio, you’ll maintain optimal performance and avoid potential problems with your proxies.

• SpenSpen India
    i'm using 5 proxy with 40t

can i use this formate for scraping
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Spen said:
    i'm using 5 proxy with 40t

can i use this formate for scraping
    40 Threads is good if you have 5 proxies.

Scraping, especially scraping of Google is a proxy killer.  
    If you have an external scraper like Scrape box then I would rather recommend using that to scrape for targets, because GSA SER is not really great for scraping, its strength lies more in account creation and submissions.

But if you have no other tools for scraping then yes use GSA SER, but best to uncheck use of public proxies for scraping otherwise your 5 proxies will get temp google scrape bans in very short time. Best would be to enable the public proxies in gsa ser and use that only for scraping and saving your private proxies for account creation and submissions
    Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • SpenSpen India
    edited July 28
    i purchased 5 proxy from iproyal

now what i need to do to get results with those 5 proxy
    edited July 29

Start by getting your hands dirty, and try and create a project, only after you have tried several times and failed then tell us what you don't understand, and someone will be more likely to help you. 

Investing in 5 dedicated proxies for GSA Search Engine Ranker without understanding the tool is like buying a race car and expecting someone else to drive it to victory. Get in the driver's seat and learn the ropes!