Skip to content

About your self - blog comment - micro message and signature

is it recommended to add url and anchor text in the following field "About your self - blog comment - micro message and signature "

Note that my links is long

Tagged:

Comments

• royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited July 28
    is it recommended to add url and anchor text in the following field "About your self - blog comment - micro message and signature "

Note that my links is long

No, you don't need to add your URL in the "About Yourself" section because it already has the placeholder %url% in there which mean it will use a random link that you have specified at the first section where URLs are specified.

But that being said it is not a bad idea to completely rewrite the "About Yourself" section and then spin it so it is unique to yourself. If you do rewrite it then i suggest you dont add your raw link in there but use %url% for link, and any of the many other short codes available.

Here is an example of a custom About yourself message, --- focusing on your niche be about sheep farming (as an example), using as many of the shortcodes and place holders as possible:

===================================================================
    {Hello|Hi there|Greetings|Hey}! My name is {#firstname#|#nickname#|#full_name#} and I am {a passionate|an enthusiastic|a dedicated} sheep farmer. I have been {raising|caring for|working with} sheep for {#years_in_business#|several years|over #number# years} and have {a wealth of knowledge|extensive experience|a deep understanding} in {sheep farming|animal husbandry|livestock management}.

Every day, I {tend to|take care of|look after} my flock with {love|care|dedication}, ensuring they are {healthy|happy|well-fed}. My farm is located in {#location#|a picturesque area}, where the sheep {graze|roam|wander} freely on {lush pastures|green fields|expansive meadows}. I am {committed|dedicated|focused} to {providing|offering|delivering} {top-quality wool|organic lamb|high-quality livestock} to my {clients|customers|community}.

In my spare time, I enjoy {#hobbies#|#interests#|#activities#}, which keeps me {motivated|energized|inspired} and {ready|prepared} to tackle any challenges on the farm. I am always {happy|eager|excited} to share my {knowledge|experience|insights} about sheep farming and help others {learn|grow|succeed} in this {field|industry}.

Feel free to {reach out|contact me|get in touch} if you have any questions or need {assistance|help|support} with anything related to sheep farming. You can find more information about my farm and services at %url%. {Looking forward|Excited|Eager} to {connecting with you|working together|collaborating}!

Best regards,  
    {#firstname#|#nickname#|#full_name#}

===================================================================

If you look in the GSA SER help section, you will find more info in there on the various short codes and place holders.

Hope this helps.

Have a great weekend