Skip to content

OpenAI issues with Title

Good afternoon.
1. I've seen a lot of threads about openai header problems before. I use GSA SER and Content Generator. For some reason headers are not generated via openai API, but are created by the software itself. As a result, I get a title in English with an inserted key in Polish (I write articles in Polish). This should not be the case. There are no settings for this in the openai.dat file.
2. And the second question. I write an article in Polish via openai, I insert a link into it, but for some reason the link is surrounded by text in English. How can I automatically translate it or remove it altogether?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    1. sometimes the AI is not delivering a proper title for the generated article. If thats the case, it uses titlegen.dat file to generate one. Since there is no specific polish titlegen.dat file, it will fall back to the English one. If you can provide a translation of that file or come with your own, I will be happy to include it on next update and it will then provide fully Polish articles.
    2. There is a proper sentences.dat file in Polish present and this should not happen. Can you show a sample article with that English fragments?