Skip to content

Using my money site direct in GSA

1- If i will only build limited numbers of links daily
2- set up filter to control the quality of the links
3- using natural language in Anchor text
4- high quality spin article in the GSA article Manager  

in that case can i put my money site pages directly to GSA  ?
Tagged:

Comments

• 1- If i will only build limited numbers of links daily

Hello, I do not recommend using spin in articles that go directly to the Money Site, use GSASER's OpenAi option if applicable.

You have to have everything well tied up before making links to your Money Site, for this reason, I recommend that you do your tests with other domains, see the results it gives and once you have everything clear, apply it to your niches.

Greetings!
  • yes i agree with you i built a buffer site on wix (but without a real domain ) and i will try it on it

2- can i use my youtube links or also it can be banned by google
  • Oscar said:

Hello, I do not recommend using spin in articles that go directly to the Money Site, use GSASER's OpenAi option if applicable.

You have to have everything well tied up before making links to your Money Site, for this reason, I recommend that you do your tests with other domains, see the results it gives and once you have everything clear, apply it to your niches.

Greetings!

yes i agree with you i built a buffer site on wix (but without a real domain ) and i will try it on it

• edited July 20
    Oscar said:

Greetings!

yes i agree with you i built a buffer site on wix (but without a real domain ) and i will try it on it

With YouTube and Google links, do you mean redirects? I am not a fan of using this type of links to the Money Site, but hey, as I tell you, everything is trial and error, in SEO there is nothing certain.
  • no i mean adding the you tube urls or medium links  in gsa and build links to them as a buffer site note that i will build very limited links to them.

i am just worry to start in a wrong way
  • no i mean adding the you tube urls or medium links  in gsa and build links to them as a buffer site note that i will build very limited links to them.

Sorry, but English is not my native language. Yes, no problem, but remember that a contextual link is much better than a simple link.
  • Oscar said:
    no i mean adding the you tube urls or medium links  in gsa and build links to them as a buffer site note that i will build very limited links to them.

Sorry, but English is not my native language. Yes, no problem, but remember that a contextual link is much better than a simple link.

Thank you i also not a native English speaking i really appreciate your time answering my question :) i understood from you that for example the article you can hyperlink a keyword in the buffer site which is pointing to my money site is better than writing a description on youtube and just adding a link to my site correct  
  • Oscar said:
    no i mean adding the you tube urls or medium links  in gsa and build links to them as a buffer site note that i will build very limited links to them.

Thank you i also not a native English speaking i really appreciate your time answering my question :) i understood from you that for example the article you can hyperlink a keyword in the buffer site which is pointing to my money site is better than writing a description on youtube and just adding a link to my site correct  

Both seem correct to me, you can have profiles or short links on authority sites, no problem, I try to have a link that is as natural as possible, when I say "natural", I mean how a user would link to my website if it weren't an SEO. :)
  • I'm agreed @Oscar there are many places also per site to add links. Some no-follow, some do-follow and some that will change or even be private until X amount of steps are taken on setting up account on site. I also think like "would this make sense in real world scenario" or how would this be done "naturally"

If you already have a bunch of these "foundational" social media type URLs most business owners would be trying to put content out on. Take this list and run through a do-follow checker and see what Urls are actually providing do-follows. Try a small tier campaign on the true indexable do-follows. You could run a small campaign on no-follow hoping to keep them indexed but likely get more  results tiering the do-follows.

Of course there are plenty of methods and opinions on this. And in the end its your website, do what you want with it. Just maybe be mindful if you want results from certain search engines maybe at least put some thought into what they "expect" or view some "guidelines"