Skip to content

[Tutorial] Backlinks in (moderated) comments directly to the Money Site with GSASER

Hello forum, with this tutorial I not only want to show how to create backlinks directly to our Money Site, but also to serve as an example for you to create new strategies.

Our Money Site will be a snail shop as an example.

Very well, the first thing we have to do is find places to publish, but to do this, I am going to give an example of a niche such as: "snails" (in Spain they eat a lot xD).

#1 Footprint (looking for wp blogs that talk about snail farming).
inurl:cultivating intitle:snail "Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment"

Well, here everyone already knows very well what their job is, but this footprint is useful to refine our search a little more, using inurl and intitle, we get a more refined target for our comment.

Now comes the fun part.

Run GSASER, create a project and configure it as follows:

1. Select the "General Blogs" engine.
2. Enter the store address in URL.
3. Input Keywords: null.
4. Input Anchor text: {Username1|Username2} (name or brand of your store).
5. Input Blog Comment: Delete everything and create a text like the following:

Hello, this article is very interesting, could you link it as a source in my store? I think it would be good for my clients to have exact information on how to raise snails. Have a nice day.

5.b Make a spintax advanced enough to avoid exact similarities, how to do it? Create more than one comment model.
6. In the "Options" tab, disable all search engines from "Search engines to use" (we don't want GSASER to search for more websites, we will only use our refined list).
7. Save the project and import your list (make sure there are no duplicate domains).

And that's it, do your tests on an example installed WordPress, when you have it under control, you can now launch your campaigns on "powerful" blogs related to your niche, you can use them as T1 if you like and create a T2 if you want, but try save the same link quality, how to do it? In the same way, your imagination is the limit. ;)

And now the question is... but does this really work? Well, "coincidentally" I found a website in Spanish... that has used this technique XD, and here I leave you a screenshot of Semrush.

I think this SEO used that domain (adnblogger) for testing, if you pass the ahrefs you can have a very fun morning reading the automated comments with GSASER and the owners' responses. xd

The good part about having many moderated comments is that they will not be published in a single day, but little by little as they are approved they will be indexed, in this way we have a much more efficient strategy.

Regards and see you. ;)
Thanked by 2cherub highsave

Comments

• cherubcherub SERnuke.com
    Nice write-up @Oscar!
    Thanked by 1Oscar
  • cherub said:
    Nice write-up @Oscar!

With GSASER you can do wonders. :)

A hug!
  • @oscar I like how you can run your campaign somewhat quickly and since your going after moderated comments they will be approved/indexed naturally over time. It's likely, you will get some great domains and even some referral traffic too!

Thanks for your share!  B)
    Yes, not all of them will be moderate, but when they are, they usually have a high rate of success. ;)

Greetings! :)
  • Thanks so much for sharing this super strategy! Already using it and the results are great!
  • Escribe tu comentario
    Thanks so much for sharing this super strategy! Already using it and the results are great!

Yes, if you do it right you will have a good success rate in your campaigns, I'm sure you can improve it. :)