Skip to content

How many articles

how many spin article do i use for one project ?
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Depends on how many submissions you want to make. In the end it's all about duplicate content....not having it is working in your favour in terms of SEO.
  • I agree, there many sites using plugins that detect duplicate content quickly. Best way to get more success in this sense I think is to spend some extra time making sure your content [DATA] is unique and contextually related. Maybe even crafted toward the niche or even platform if really want to go all out.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • i created the article and i checked if it is duplicated or not so i am not worrying about it i also spinned it
    my question is i created an article spined it with 3 version , shall i create another and do the same or the one i did is enough.

my other question is if will only target quality links ( i will add filter in gsa ) not quantities like for example one link per day can i use my money site direct in the gsa ( the site is 1.5 year old and i am already ranking for some low volume keywords ) 
  • george_kaiser
    1.I guess it depends how many times you allow each article to be used in SER use for posting. Spin all you want but 1 article and 3 variations will start creating dups and likely some rubbish over and over again quickly. I think you need a lot more articles for even small project. I guess there a lot of other factors too. 

2.Well a site that's a few years old and ranking for some keywords.  I would shoot for smaller campaign and monitor effects. Starting with less links but on higher quality sites will provide better results I would agree.
  • george_kaiser
    1.I guess it depends how many times you allow each article to be used in SER use for posting. Spin all you want but 1 article and 3 variations will start creating dups and likely some rubbish over and over again quickly. I think you need a lot more articles for even small project. I guess there a lot of other factors too. 

2.Well a site that's a few years old and ranking for some keywords.  I would shoot for smaller campaign and monitor effects. Starting with less links but on higher quality sites will provide better results I would agree.

ok now i am a bit confused as i see a lot of tutorial spinning articles  . i understood from you that i can add for example five normal articles without spinning them i mean for example that i will not use "  {} or | " i just add many article to the project and the GSA will rotate them correct better than spinning
    commenting one your second point " you are talking about if i will use my money site directly correct ?"
  • There's a lot of old tutorials out there so be aware of that. Also there are a lot off options in just article manager alone. It's hard to give specific advice really. Then there's spinning quality, your settings etc. I'm not huge into spinning much these days maybe spin some bios together and stuff like that. But for articles linking back to my project, I dont want spin rubbish pointing at my pages. I want good content readable articles, related images, I'm pretty strict with this. You can do it successfully sure, but its going to take some time to learn. Just adding articles and spinning on the fly from some API or some random spinner its not happening for me is all. I'm not sure how exactly I feel but you can spin with OpenAI to. I'm sure there's a GPT for that these days ;)

If you have some decent urls you can get links on why not send a few right to site with unique content, but if your completely new maybe test on another link yes, I would say.

SER is really is a beast and can do so so much, its very easy to create a large campaign that can go wrong quickly. Its SUPER powerful as link building tool and many other tasks! IMO