Skip to content

verified list

can you recommend me a verified list provider

Comments

• royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited July 18
    here are some options - https://t.ly/wCNp4
  • CarltonStuder65CarltonStuder65 East Los Angeles, California
    Use a single link list at a time because there is always overlap. Or try a few multiple-link lists (if you have the money) at a lower price. Don't expect a 100% verification ratio, but it's worth it compared to scraping. This advice comes after using almost all providers out there. I still purchase, but now I use one or two link lists at a time and always change the provider.

One tip I found is after running the link list from a dedicated campaign for other projects, you can select a verified project instead of the link list for a sky-high VPM. I found this trick in another thread from an old member, and it's one of the best pieces of advice I've received here.

• Use a single link list at a time because there is always overlap. Or try a few multiple-link lists (if you have the money) at a lower price. Don't expect a 100% verification ratio, but it's worth it compared to scraping. This advice comes after using almost all providers out there. I still purchase, but now I use one or two link lists at a time and always change the provider.

One tip I found is after running the link list from a dedicated campaign for other projects, you can select a verified project instead of the link list for a sky-high VPM. I found this trick in another thread from an old member, and it's one of the best pieces of advice I've received here.

you mean that after i use the list for the first time on a project , i use the verified list comes out for the first project with the second project or tier 2 that what you mean correct ?
  • george_kaiser

Yes, for example after you have a decent VERIFIED list in your folder you can use them anytime you want (Your Global List) and in more then a few ways. Say you start a new project right? Now in options make sure to shut off search engines as we don't want to waste resources scraping here if you have not already. I would untick the Pinger to for this and likely the blacklist updater too. Probably, run just this project only here so we don't have any reverification projects  or others running for this either . Then check in your sitelist stats [VERIFIED] and pick a/few engine/s you have a ton of recently verified links for on that/those engine/s.

Now with the resources "eaters" off and some engines selected. NOTE: We are still in the project here. Use the tools button and import from sitelists, verified, and make sure only to import the verified links for the engines you selected to the project. Also be sure those engines are selected in the window pane as well as links to build in options. I guess Its set by default here for most link types so this should not be issue. This way we are directly importing links into the target cache of project. So now when you start this project it's going to rip through this target list or links SER already "knows" it can post to. So here we are really only posting and to a pre-verified list we already know we can likely rip right through at what some would call insane LPM

It's not hard to get +1000 LPM here even on old server/laptop. Note to be more clear: also only using script engine engines - nothing browser based as these number wont really apply there.

Note: also if SER has been running while your building you project be sure to reset the statistics on the bottom right before you hit start so you have more accurate LMP for when project was running and not the entire session. 

Hope This Helps.

If run into any snags, ask away, there are no "wrong" questions! TBH, sometimes I learn something I have forgotten so a quick refresher on some of these topics is also helpful for me sometimes too  B)
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited July 20
    There is no need to export and then import the verified URLs. If you export the verified urls from projects and add them to a site list, then you have no way to reverify if those links are still working.

Just enable to re-verify in GSA project options, every 3 days, and also set ping delay to 4 days so only links that was reverified are send to indexers \ pingers.

Then when adding a new project, just select the below option and then in the pop up select all your old projects, to get all the verified links from other projects.

• @royalmice ????

I noted we are still in the project using the [TOOLS] button here, not the main screen. 

• @royalmice Were do you see export and importing mentioned?

NOTE: We are still in the project here. Use the tools button and import from sitelists, verified, and make sure only to import the verified links for the engines you selected to the project

• We are running 1 project as example here strictly to demonstrate high LPM using TRUE RECENTLY VERIFIEDS  only here in this example. From specific recently verified engines also. 
    @royalmice Were do you see export and importing mentioned?

NOTE: We are still in the project here. Use the tools button and import from sitelists, verified, and make sure only to import the verified links for the engines you selected to the project

Sorry i had to read your post a few times over but i got it eventually, and then it took me a while to find the Tools menu in PROJECT settings (but i did) .

I understand the way you described, but i still think (personal preference) importing by just right clicking on the project like i showed earlier on give you more options, and you would the most up to date verified list if you used the reverify option.
    This way also allows you to specify which projects you want to import from which could be helpful if you want to create like a niche specific PBN and you only want relevant project to post to same sites.

You also still have the option to select not only the engines to use but also some other options

I might be wrong, but GSA SER write the verified link to the verified folder (as specified in Global list settings) when the URL is initially created, but i don't believe it removes it if you set it to reverify in the the project and it found the links no longer exist, which is why i prefer to import direct from the projects. Or you can just use show verified links, run the reverify and then export it to a list and import that into the project.

But at the end of the day , whether importing from a site list or projects - both ways will work
  • Yes, it's similar tools in different places. When setting project up for first time, I just find it easier to use the [tools] button menu while I'm in there anyways adding data since [tools] button is right there. As opposed to closing the project then right clicking on the project in the pane, then sorting through massive amount of options when the ones I really need are there inside the project. Then after I will use the options menu more or less as you described.