Skip to content

Spin stationery inside spin stationery

{{1|2|3} and {1|2|3} | {1|2|3} or {1|2|3}}

Can't I use it like this? I've tried it, but I get an error.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    because there would be an output such as 1 and 2 | 2 or 3 << the | is uncommon and you probably want to have another { } around it.
  • I would just move the | to the end  {1|2|3}{1|2|3}{1|2|3|}   
    You would get 2 or 3 numbers as output. That last one happening sometimes.
    This logic is good for something like bookmarks when you dont want 3 tags every single time.
    You can use this logic and get 23 or 321 or 31 or 121 for example. 2 or 3 number outputs if this is what your trying to do
  • Sven said:
    because there would be an output such as 1 and 2 | 2 or 3 << the | is uncommon and you probably want to have another { } around it.
    I've only heard examples 1, 2, 3 and that's not what I'm trying to say.

{ {Small Spin Stationery 1} | {Small Spin Stationery 2} }

Small Spin Stationery 1
    Small Spin Stationery 2
    As one of these two is printed, neither of them is to make the article more redundant due to the spin phrase I set up.

It means I want to set up multiple spin articles and write multiple in the comments like one of them is printed.
  • So you want nested comments in your articles? You would like to set up articles that are spun together choosing 1 article and then for each article it will have different "comments" that get spun in each? So you need spin syntax for nested spinning like mentioned or am I way off?

I guess an image is worth a thousand words so maybe this helps?

Thanked by 1gnuboard
  • So you want nested comments in your articles? You would like to set up articles that are spun together choosing 1 article and then for each article it will have different "comments" that get spun in each? So you need spin syntax for nested spinning like mentioned or am I way off?

I guess an image is worth a thousand words so maybe this helps?

I'd like to know how I can write comments in multiple ways like an article.
  • hmmm... I guess it's similar right?

Does this help?

• cherubcherub SERnuke.com
    Yeah, nested spintax for the blog comments works eg:

{
    {your {first|1st} comment here}|
    {your {second|2nd} comment here}||
    {your {third|3rd} comment here}
    }
  • Oh, it's possible to cross one line like this, thank you.