• Can you share your layering strategy
  • CL67FCL67F Strasbourg (France)
    edited July 15
    ### GSA SER

Hope this helps !
    Made For everybody !
    edited July 15
    ### STUDY CASE : GSA CB vs XEVIL 6 (IMAGES CAPTCHAS ONLY)
    ### REMARK : BOTMASTERLABS IS WORKING HARD ON XEVIL SINCE 2 YEARS AND IS ALWAYS MAKING LARGE IMPROVEMENTS !
    ### REMARK : CAPTCHAS ARE GETTING MORE AND MORE CRAZY AND UNSOLVABLE, ALSO BY HUMANS !!!

### GSA CB (50Mo) FIRST, XEVIL6 AS SECOND CHANCE SOLVER (2000 CAPTCHAS)

### REMARK : IN GSA CB SKIPPED CAPTCHAS BY SETTINGS ARE NOT RECOGNIZED !

### XEVIL 6 (1,5Go) FIRST, GSA CB AS SECOND CHANCE SOLVER (2000 CAPTCHAS)

### REMARK : BAD SERIE FOR RECAPTCHA V2
    (MUST BE  A PROBLEM WHEN STOP/RESTART PROJECTS, THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THIS OCCURS, RESULTS ARE NORMALLY BETTER)

Hope this helps !
    Made For everybody !

edited July 15
    ### XEVIL 5 : I have beneficied of a special price of 39€ at Christmas Promo
    ### I paid also 39€ to have access to XEVIL6 LATEST UPDATES as I post an article on internet !
    ### I pay also 10$ / month for illimited intensive use
    ### I am using XEVIL 6 for 1 Year and making updates regularly
    ### I am using XEVIL 6 with 100 ROTATING PROXIES from WEBSHARE.IO for 3€

### ALSO ADOPTED DEEPSEEK IN THE LAST WEEKS (2€ / month) !
    ### THE CHEAPEST CAPTCHA SOLVER SOLUTION AT THIS TIME !
    ### CAPTCHAS SOLVERS ARE AN ENTIRE BUSINESS !

### REMARK : GSA SER DOES NORMALLY NOT NEED VPN OR PROXIES (GSA SER DOC HELP - Sven)

Hope this helps !
    Made For everybody !
    edited July 15
    ### Some comments :
    - Seems to be Free edition of XEVIL ?
    - XEVIL requires PROXIES for solving Recaptcha V2 V3 and HCaptcha ! You have no choice !
    - CapMonsterCloud seems to be the best captcha solver (It's also the cheapest !) Cost is 7€ of only one day of intensive use of GSA SER !
    - 2captcha is also a good one !
    - OpenAI seems to be as good as DeepSeek ! I am curious to know Open AI price ?
    - GSA SER is running some hours, so I am not interested in MANUAL SOLVER, I know I lost some success solves. Not a lot !

Hope this helps !
    Made For everybody !
    edited July 15
    ### I agree is better adding 2Captcha Solver or CapMonsterCloud (7€ / 10000 solves / Proxies costs included) as a second chance solver. Success rate increased !
    ### But always less expensive when using XEVIL as a first big captcha solver work (10$ / month)
    ### Have a little better success rate when adding GSA CB !

Hope this helps !
    Made For everybody !
  • londonseolondonseo London, UK
    CL67F  No its def not free version of Xevil. I have a few paid versions of that and Captcha Breaker. In the image I explained that I just removed CB and added Xevil for solving images and I have not added proxies to solve others yet. So its not using those services because the modules are not even checked on in Xevil. They are being send to CapMonCloud and 2captcha for RC and H-cap is set for CMC there.

I have not upgraded to latest version and last update though, I'll wait on that.

OpenAI price: cheap to point I dont really notice the API it as an expense really. I use monthly subscription and have funded the API which is best option. I pull articles, voiceovers, use as captcha service, images and many others things. I dont really notice I have to keep adding money a lot. I mean I guess I could check an see how much my text question api key spent so far. They do keep track nicely. OpenAI is great for a lot of things. Patiently waiting for Sora text to video model.

How do you use OpenAi to solve captchas?

Are you saying the $20 monthly is all you need to do this?

Thanks
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited July 20
    Using OpenAI to solve captchas is against their T.O.S - so you are taking a big risk there.

I use Deepseek (Chinese company), which have no problem with solving captchas.
    They are dirt cheap; the only problem is you can only generate 10 API keys per account (a software limitation), but they have no problem with you creating multiple account (as told to me by their support team).

I have created 12 accounts with them and got 10 API keys per account - I need that many because the GSA SER VPS package we sell include basic xevil captcha solving as well as unlimited text captchas.

DO NOT use the default prompt that is in GSA "Answer only '%arg1%'" This prompt will increase your cost because it is providing a detailed answer and since you are paying for output and input length, you need to optimize the prompt and use something like this: "Answer only '%arg1%' answer only without elaborating or explaining."   

To show you the difference, using the default prompt vs optimized prompt.

Question:
    What colour is the sky

Answer using default prompt: 
    Answer only '%arg1%'

Answer using the optimized prompt.
     Answer only '%arg1%' answer only without elaborating or explaining.

Here is the cost calculations to show you the difference between the 2 prompts:

DeepSeek API Pricing
    Deepseek  cost Per Million Input Tokens: 0.14$
    Deepseek cost Per Million Output Tokens: 0.28$

1. Using the default prompt

• Prompt tokens: "Answer only '%arg1%'" (10 tokens, including punctuation)
      • Input tokens: "What colour is the sky" (5 tokens, assuming simple tokenization)
      • Response tokens: "The sky is blue" (5 tokens)
      • Total tokens: 10 (prompt) + 5 (input) + 5 (response) = 20 tokens
    2. Using the suggested optemized prompt

• Prompt tokens: "Answer only '%arg1%' answer only without elaborating or explaining" (12 tokens, including punctuation)
      • Input tokens: "What colour is the sky" (5 tokens)
      • Response tokens: "blue" (1 token)
      • Total tokens: 12 (prompt) + 5 (input) + 1 (response) = 18 tokens

Cost Calculation:

1. Default prompt

• Total input tokens: 5 (input) + 10 (prompt) = 15 tokens
      • Total output tokens: 5 tokens
      • Input cost: (15 tokens / 1,000,000) * $0.14 = $0.0000021
      • Output cost: (5 tokens / 1,000,000) * $0.28 = $0.0000014
      • Total cost: $0.0000021 + $0.0000014 = $0.0000035
    2. My recommended prompt:

• Total input tokens: 5 (input) + 12 (prompt) = 17 tokens
      • Total output tokens: 1 token
      • Input cost: (17 tokens / 1,000,000) * $0.14 = $0.00000238
      • Output cost: (1 token / 1,000,000) * $0.28 = $0.00000028
      • Total cost: $0.00000238 + $0.00000028 = $0.00000266

So, the costs for each option are approximately:

• Default prompt: $0.0000035
    • My optimized prompt: $0.00000266

Saving you a whopping $0.00000084 per question - answer

To give you an idea of the cost of 10 GSA VPS sending text captchas to Deepseek:
    Starting on 8 July to now i made 225,267 API requests and i used: 14,969,824 tokens
    My total cost was: $2.57

Don't use txt captcha solving as a add on service in GSA CB
    As far as i was aware all the addon services in GSA CB are single treaded (that was how it was in the beginning and i don't know if that has changed or not), which mean they will send one captcha to be solved and wait for the answer before sending thew next question.

On the other hand, if you add txt captcha solver directedly into GSA SER then it will be multi-threaded, and it will only be limited by the max number you have set in the settings of the captcha service.

My preference is Xevil  + Deepseek
    Here you can see the captcha stats on my own personal GSA SER install, which is not running all the time.

This is the link stats after duplicate URLs were removed, and live links were re-checked

• I am on a similar setup and very happy with Xevil 6 . But I am missing the deep seek.

Never known something exists.   Is this a LLM ?

Interesting going to checkout more.

• royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    I am on a similar setup and very happy with Xevil 6 . But I am missing the deep seek.

Never known something exists.   Is this a LLM ?

Interesting going to checkout more.

You can find Deepseek in GSA under Captcha options - and sign up for a api key from here deepseek.com
    edited July 20

Also, thanks for share was wondering what the solve rate was for RC and H for newest X-evil version without using those Webshare proxies from other image.

I haven't tried DeepSeek yet, though I don't really have reason for answering questions at scale like you do. I'm just happy SER can get the few extra links now that it couldn't before.

Actually, there has been a recent update to H-captchas in XEvil, and they update at least 1's a month sometimes several updates, so its a work in progress, i guess. They normally announce updates and patches in telegram.

Text captcha solving excisted before ai was in the pictures - for the pat 10 years i was using a service called textcaptchasolver.com, and i was paying around $150 - $200 a month for 300K solves daily --- now with Deepseek, my cost came down to less than $15 a month, so i am smiling all the way 

edited July 20
    @royalmice Thanks it was helpful, I can also see the updates on Telegram and the Forum also, but honestly the "current state" or progress or what proxies are currently working best for what, for me is hard to keep up with. I understand things break and need to be fixed, or some new patch is solving more of "X" captcha etc. I think this is normal. It's work in progress for sure on those extra modules.

Either way, when I do use it I'm always impressed with some of the images it can solve. I even (at one point) set up Captcha Breaker to "babysit" with the log because I was wondering if they were actually be solved and captcha breaker was grabbing them saying solved by Xevil success to lol
    I hear you some of these captchas have become almost impossible for humans to solve, let alone ai.

i think IPV6 proxies still works best for Recaptcha solving and for h captchas i believe it is rotating residential or mobile proxies, but i cant afford either of those, so i just use a massive pool (+/- 1K ) of private http web proxies - i must admit i have not tried web share proxies yet

It is very fluid, and i also believe something in the not so far future will completely replace captchas as we know it today, because the way it is going now is not sustainable for search engines and for developers - something must eventually give.

• Hi guys!
    Where can I buy the latest version of Xevil so I can run SERLib without issues?
    Is the price monthly or lifetime?

Thanks

edited July 25
    Nefelim said:
    Hi guys!
    Where can I buy the latest version of Xevil so I can run SERLib without issues?
    Is the price monthly or lifetime?

Thanks

There is ONLY one place to buy it from : BotmasterLabs.Net: XRumer 19.0.18 Elite + XEvil 5.0.15.866 + Hrefer 6.0.12 Professional + SocPlugin 4.0.78  once you have purchased it then u contact Botmaster on Skype and tell him your username and that you  want to upgrade to Version 6 beta, and he will give you a price and a payment link.

edited August 2

### XEVIL PROMO

3,85 € / month for the next 2 years for unlimited solvings !

http://www.botmasterlabs.net/

edited August 5
    ### GSA SER ### XEVIL ### WEBSHARE.IO

• onliy XEvil
  • 조보아 said:

onliy XEvil
    What a high success rate, why is my regular image recognition success rate the highest, which is only 80%
  • highsave said:
    조보아 said:

onliy XEvil
    What a high success rate, why is my regular image recognition success rate the highest, which is only 80%
    Xevill settings and network settings?
    The image may fail because it does not load.
    What do backlinkaddict said:
    Nice! I get similar numbers, but I will use Cap Monster Cloud to bring H up too near 100% and try to solve only on H-cap. I'm split between that and 2captcha for add-on service for H. Ive been using them in my own scripts as secondary and primary moving around seeing which ones more stable. Sometimes 2cap is super fast with results and other times not so much  :/

The image above I showed with 93% was just test with cheap webshare package proxies. 

What do you use for PROXIES ?
    edited September 4
    Well currently I have a set from WS , BuyProxy dedicated and another newer one I'm testing with good results. To early to tell longer term and reluctant to share since everytime I share I'm having sucess with some service it seems to get saturated fast and the quality of service goes down for me. That's what I get for being nice  :D  I use for multiple purposes though, you mean for captcha solving? For a specific program? 2captcha gives options to solve using there pool or your own  ;)

Remark :
    2captcha are solved by humans !
    It's 100% success !

How many do you pay per month for proxies ?
    edited September 4
    Well currently I have a set from WS , BuyProxy dedicated and another newer one I'm testing with good results. To early to tell longer term and reluctant to share since everytime I share I'm having sucess with some service it seems to get saturated fast and the quality of service goes down for me. That's what I get for being nice  :D  I use for multiple purposes though, you mean for captcha solving? For a specific program? 2captcha gives options to solve using there pool or your own  ;)

I use WEBSHARE.IO that is the cheapest, so I admit that I am making a few solvings sacrifices due to PROXY BANNED !
    Prices are about 40€ / month on other sites !

What is exactly the offer do you use ?

edited September 4
    Captchas are generated automatically and sometimes some captchas are simply UNSOLVABLE by anybody (humans or else) !!!

I consider and admit a little % of sacrifices using WebShare.io but keep interesting because cheapest prices !
  • Hey,

Too many failed with my Deepseek, openaim and Capv2v3.

Can anyone please help?

• Please take a look and tell me what you think?

• vabrida said:
    Please take a look and tell me what you think?

How did you maage to make Captcha2v3 work, I have tested it for 5 days, and even thought ittried to solve stuff, it never solved anything..
  • onlineopti your asking about Cap2v3v but the image seems to be about AI text question solving.

I can't comment on Cap2v3 solving rate
    Yes, my bad I have reacted to wrong post, but op seems to have figured out how to make cap2v3 work,  iahve tested it for couple of thousand captchas and it solved none unfortunately. But it give me some kind of output, but it is just 100% of the time wrong
    edited October 9

Recently adopted WEBSHARE.IO 250 PROXIES / 250GB !