Skip to content

GSA search engine ranker V17.89: download failed (PROXY: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, SOCK: Connection refused)

Hello
I recently encountered some problems using gsa that I can't solve. I hope someone can help me.
The first is the problem of proxy IP.

A large number of "connection refused" errors will occur during project operation. I am using a residential proxy IP, and I have also changed other IPs, and this prompt will appear in most cases.

These are my settings options:

Here is the checked proxies result:
Check with google, most of proxies is banned:

Check with bing, most of proxies is successful:

Due to this problem, the project cannot run normally. Is this the reason for poor agent quality? I changed proxies with multiple proxy IP providers, but the result was the same.

The second is about the verification server of xevil. The message "Aborted by user" will appear, similar to the following: ReCaptcha solving failed - XEvil: Aborted by user (SiteKey: 6LcZP1IUAAAAAHvHA7Lk0LgizuEjbtle57j8RV-R, Type: v3)

But when I tested it, it showed success. This error only occurs when the project is running.
At the same time, the Xevil will show "BAD SITEKEY", just like that:

Comments

• roushan123roushan123 Malaysia
    Anyone help
  • cherubcherub SERnuke.com
    'Connection refused' is 99% of the time a result of the site you are trying to access blocking your IP.

eg, 163.172.59.195 from your first screenshot is listed as suspicious proxy/VPN in many IP checker lists, so may well be blocked by default by many hosts.

The bad sitekey errors in your xevil screenshot are probably because those two engines, localendar and magcloud, are no longer working.
    First of all, thank you for your answer.
    I will be testing more proxies. Do you have some you recommend for gsa?
    cherub said:
    'Connection refused' is 99% of the time a result of the site you are trying to access blocking your IP.

eg, 163.172.59.195 from your first screenshot is listed as suspicious proxy/VPN in many IP checker lists, so may well be blocked by default by many hosts.

The bad sitekey errors in your xevil screenshot are probably because those two engines, localendar and magcloud, are no longer working.

This error keeps repeating in Xevil, what should I do?

Like I said, those two engines (magcloud and localendar) are not working, so stop using them and you'll stop getting the errors highlighted
  • I'd listen to cherub since he programmed/updated them last he would know. Just untick the few "web 2.0" engines (that's what i do) and you wont be going round in circles for no reason. Different proxies work better for different things and I would not assume just because you bought "x" proxies and even private not shared, that that is what you are getting these days. Try a few tools to test them in proxy tester tools. I like to use a few and not the just the one on the site you bought them from (maybe biased towards "their" proxies) and some don't function well either. Cross checking cant hurt is all Im saying
    cherub said:
    Like I said, those two engines (magcloud and localendar) are not working, so stop using them and you'll stop getting the errors highlighted
    Thank you so much. I always thought my proxy was private residential proxies so there wouldn't be a problem. It wasn't until I tested more proxies that I discovered that was the origin of the problem.
    I'd listen to cherub since he programmed/updated them last he would know. Just untick the few "web 2.0" engines (that's what i do) and you wont be going round in circles for no reason. Different proxies work better for different things and I would not assume just because you bought "x" proxies and even private not shared, that that is what you are getting these days. Try a few tools to test them in proxy tester tools. I like to use a few and not the just the one on the site you bought them from (maybe biased towards "their" proxies) and some don't function well either. Cross checking cant hurt is all Im saying
    Yes, my friend. I totally agree with what you said
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited July 6
    I see in your 1st screenshot you are trying to build spam links on microsoft365.com     - LOL that is really funny   :)
    Are you using custom engines, because if not i doubt if you would ever build even one link on some of those sites in the screenshot.

It looks like you just imported a list directly into a project, a better solution would be to use the import and identify so GSA can get rid of the ones it cannot post to.

royalmice said:
    I see in your 1st screenshot you are trying to build spam links on microsoft365.com     - LOL that is really funny   :)
    Are you using custom engines, because if not i doubt if you would ever build even one link on some of those sites in the screenshot.

It looks like you just imported a list directly into a project, a better solution would be to use the import and identify so GSA can get rid of the ones it cannot post to.

Yes, I am using gsaserlist and importing it into my project, just as instructed in the tutorial. Your suggestions have been very helpful to me. I will look into how to use the import and identify functions to achieve the best performance.
  • I also love the identify and sort in option. Any advice for this?  I find trying to clean up smaller projects that if I depend totally on this tool I will miss many targets. Here is a cleaned list of 1241 pligg/plikki I have posted to before and they sit in a txt file. But this is result.

About 1/3 are unknown when this should be 100 percent Pligg/Plikki. To be fair, they are trimmed so maybe the shorter URL is throwing things off in this particular example..?

I also love the identify and sort in option. Any advice for this?  I find trying to clean up smaller projects that if I depend totally on this tool I will miss many targets. Here is a cleaned list of 1241 pligg/plikki I have posted to before and they sit in a txt file. But this is result.

About 1/3 are unknown when this should be 100 percent Pligg/Plikki. To be fair, they are trimmed so maybe the shorter URL is throwing things off in this particular example..?

Sorry, I have no idea. I'm using a verified link list and simply importing it into the project. :D
    cherub said:
    Hello cherub, Can you tell me how to stop using these engines? I tried to skip these URLs in the filter settings of gsa ser, but they still appeared in xevil and kept showing 'bad sitekey'
    You just uncheck those two engines:

Thanked by 1roushan123
    cherub said:
    You just uncheck those two engines:

Oh...I see. Thank you so much