Skip to content

"Steal" Web 2.0 Scripts from other software

MrXMrX Germany
edited April 2013 in Other / Mixed
Well I know that serengines does it job very well but it seems like their registration is closed for now.
I just wondered if it would be possible to transfer the scripting of a e.g. sick submitter web 2.0 script into GSA scripting language and keep other people doing the "hard" work on maintaining the script while you only copy it over once in a while.
Maybe its a stupid idea, dont know ;)

Comments

• hehe good idea... maybe a way to convert scripts and then alter them a bit to not run into any legal issues (which is perfectly legal because if you use a spin rewriter and "rewrite a article its changed"0
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    The sick submitter script language is not that easy to translate into ours...but possible of course. If anyone feels like it, code it converter ;P
  • It's a beautiful scripting language though, I wrote the grammar and parser for it :)
  • MrXMrX Germany
    edited April 2013
    Hm I will take a deeper look if my next projects for GSA are up and running ;)

Is there a way to get into senukex site database ? There are always "free" releases of the newest senukex version and their web 2.0 and social network scripting is quite nice, maybe we could use that too ?
  • senuke use like a macro recorder? Im no programmer so i dont know how hard it would be to convert :)
  • @collywobbles @magicmastermind how many web2.0 support in sick submitter?
    there is any trial version?
    i would try to convert it. :-@ lol
  • MrXMrX Germany
    I dont know how many platforms they do support, free trial is here:
    http://sickmarketing.com/amember/signup/

• Platform Trainer!
  • totally want a platform trainer as well.
  • JamesJames SEREngines.com
    @magicmastermind SEREngines registrations are closed? First I have heard of it.. Getting daily signups here.

• MrXMrX Germany
    tried to sign up a few days ago, did not work!
  • JAMESE We are trying to register to you service but it seems that it faild, i think it something to do with my paypal as i do not see any charge in my paypal and i get no e-mail from your service telling me why it faild. i did try few time with no success.