Skip to content

Are these numbers good?

Hi,

Just trying to get a feel if a sample run of a GSA SER project is having "good" numbers.
Basically, trying to get some feedback in the sense that: "This is good enough" or "You should be able to do better".

The run lasted 20 minutes.
I am running with a bought commercial link list.

What do you think?

Comments

• calixcalix Sweden
    edited July 2
    This run is for tier 1 links. quantity is not a priority and I was running 10 threads.
    Also, realized that, answering my question will be quite difficult. Too many variables at play.
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    edited July 2
    Considering it's a list you paid for - I wouldn't expect much from it. But for 20 minutes of running the software, GSA SER is capable of far more. "You should be able to do better"

The engines you've selected are mostly contextuals and profiles and they tend to run at about 40-70 vpm on average. So for 20 minutes of run time you should be able to make 800 - 1400 of those types of T1 links. Try running at 100 threads instead.
  • calixcalix Sweden
    sickseo said:
    Considering it's a list you paid for - I wouldn't expect much from it. But for 20 minutes of running the software, GSA SER is capable of far more. "You should be able to do better"

The engines you've selected are mostly contextuals and profiles and they tend to run at about 40-70 vpm on average. So for 20 minutes of run time you should be able to make 800 - 1400 of those types of T1 links. Try running at 100 threads instead.
    Thanks for your input.

I will run a blast eventually to benchmark my setup properly.

For the project above, I am running very restrictive settings at the moment.