Skip to content

GSA SER ENHANCED SPEED - UPDATES

I know there have been many recent updates to GSA products lately so Thank-You @sven!

Is anyone else noticing there SER is cruising much faster than before? My last run seemed like it was just working super smoothly and this was after I updated it last.

Anyone else noticed and liking any of latest improvements? Anyone alive? It's not so hard to see who lurks and reads, so why not comment and get involved in a constructive conversation?

Personal success or failure's
, newbie questions, advanced methods, theory, anything really - Just sarcastic comments hidden behind a fake "nice" but truly hateful responses not welcome.  >:) 

Anyone?   <3:)
Tagged:

Comments

• AllanAllan seoservices.com.br
    I notice an increase in memory, before it seemed like I was using less memory.

I have 7 campaigns active and it has reached 2.70 GB, for me this is something abnormal.
  • AllanAllan seoservices.com.br
    I abuse the use of macros to try to reduce memory consumption, I can't get the macros to work in the articles that the SEO Content Machine created, any tips?
  • Allan honestly I'm not to big into content generators and spinning so much. Likely, why I don't have the same memory issues and I havent used SEO Content Machine in many years since it was baby desktop app, so I'm no help there, sry.

Maybe, something like it's not correctly formatted when content "moves"  from SEO Content Machine to SER?

I agree that does seem high mem use, but I guess it really comes down to what you are tasking SER to do and in addition what services you are using/adding on to it during use. I would guess this is different for everyone.

What I did notice was SER on my end just seems "snappier" in general running scripts and even starting up and shutting down much nicer and quicker then before.

So much that I hit start twice for short time each and ended up with this. . .

Yes, it's mostly shortners and easier engines with little captcha solving, but I still feel that the "script engine" may be running faster then before. If I had ran same task months ago, I would not have that same verified result. I have also used list elsewhere, sorted some, manually checked the "best" and I see nothing odd going on. I can only assume it's running faster for me after last few updates.

I also think it's pretty darn cool GPT4o "omni" was added same day it was released and now DeepSeek also to SER and Captcha Breaker as well. In general and depending on how used, I think these software can provide better results for it's users. Especially, getting some new targets and things that would have been potentially skipped before.

Either way, happy to see these tools still being updated, functional and seemingly more relevant recently. 
  • petpetpetvmpetpetpetvm United States
    edited July 1
    Seem like the ‘increase cache size’ update and maybe others update make running faster but consuming more memory. It could be also the reason of why the ‘Out of memory’ thread was bumped and I’m still hoping for a 64-bit version so we don’t have to try staying below 3.5gb.

Anyway, I’m still thankful for all of the hardworks and supports that we got from @Sven
  • petpetpetvm I think Sven said he had no plans for 64-bit. TBH, I don't really see what the big deal is with this newer 64-bit request. I don't see specifically how that would be really helpful. Can't you just fire up another license if your needs are really that large and call it a day?
  • Newbie here. Using GSA for 2 days. No feeling about memory.  My only 2 types backlink was built: Korean IP “Article” and ”URL shortner”.
     And I am try to search target result by specific keywords list for hours. No result yet~
  • Well how are you "searching by keywords"? 

Are you adding a bunch of keywords to "keywords data field". Are you checking off engines that use keywords to find? Some engine only use footprints with no keywords. Check hint in project they are color coded also engine uses keywords, partly uses keywords and uses no keywords. Then in how to target options I guess you can adjust more.

Any luck yet? Should take more than few days to get to know GSA, no worries.
  • Well how are you "searching by keywords"? 

Are you adding a bunch of keywords to "keywords data field". Are you checking off engines that use keywords to find? Some engine only use footprints with no keywords. Check hint in project they are color coded also engine uses keywords, partly uses keywords and uses no keywords. Then in how to target options I guess you can adjust more.

Any luck yet? Should take more than few days to get to know GSA, no worries.
    Thank u, this is not work found by keywords, too specific and has no result. Yeah, I will try to optimize the setting.