Skip to content

How to add Rotated Proxy to GSA ranker?

I tried many times to add my Rotated Proxy, but all failed. Is there anyone with this problem?

Comments

• Pick a service that supports it in the list, sometimes may need to change somethings on the website/service or get a unique url for example to add to SER. This is one way to do it. Then results will vary be depending on service and what "rotating pool" you are grabbing from, I suppose
    Thanked by 1lori188270
  • cherubcherub SERnuke.com
    A rotating proxy isn't really suitable for SER, at least for posting purposes. Constant changing of IP can throw up some issues depending on the platform you're submitting to. They're great for scraping, but I'd go with static proxies for submission. As for how to add them to  GSA SER, did the supplier give you a guide or recommendation on how to use them in SEO tools? If not, ask them.
    Thanked by 1lori188270
  • cherub said:
    A rotating proxy isn't really suitable for SER, at least for posting purposes. Constant changing of IP can throw up some issues depending on the platform you're submitting to. They're great for scraping, but I'd go with static proxies for submission. As for how to add them to  GSA SER, did the supplier give you a guide or recommendation on how to use them in SEO tools? If not, ask them.
    So the best setting is using the rotating proxy only for scraping? I will try it. Thank u.
  • Already fixed it. It’s not support using my local computers to run GSA with Proxy. Because my country locked it. So I run it on VPS now. There are no issues.