Skip to content

questions on the new openai option

Pretty darn cool that this is an option as I've been wondering recently how I can use openai for captcha solving...

What does the prompt mean? "Answer only '%arg1%'."

I see the notice as well about how solving captchas via the api "might not be allowed". I get that....what's the real world possibility of this from anyone that's been using it?

I figure I'll setup a new account and only use that specifically for this so i don't potentially lose my primary account with all my chat history etc?

Also curious of success rates, and does this excel at certain captchas vs others that I should change my settings somehow for best performance?

Would best practice be to have the captcha initially go to CB, then if failed go to openai then xevil  or vice versa...then a manual option like 2cap and/or deathbycaptcha?

is 4o the current best model or would that still be the 4, 4 32, or 4 turbo?

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    %arg1% is the actual question that needs to be solved.
  • petpetpetvmpetpetpetvm United States
    edited June 26
    This is my setting and getting great results from it, currently it's only working with text captchas like "what is the color of the sky?". However, I believe that OpenAI can be used for image captchas (may not be cost-effective comparing to other services) or voice captchas

Thanked by 1googlealchemist
  • @Sven and @googlealchemist if openai can solve captcha, is it possible to use a self host LLM to solve captcha as this will be way more cheaper than openai. What do you think?