Skip to content

Does indexing tiers work for indexing/crawling?

GebbGebb somewhere
Still a GSA newbie, but wanted to ask if my current strategy is somewhat good or if I'm just building useless tiers :).

Have been using speedy indexer for tier1 contextual links (below there is my current setup for most projects) and for indexing I have been using blog comments (autoapproved sites took from 2 link lists), filtering for OBL 20, 50 or 100 (depending on tier, OBL 20 for tier 1, OBL 50 for tier 2 and OBL 100 for tier 3).

If I just leave the blog comments for indexing/crawling purposes, in your experience, can I still get the tiers indexed even without using paid indexers (I use speedyindex mostly, or sinbyte and I get most of contextual links indexed, I use SEOCM AI articles for content + AI images for better indexing and place 1000 in spintax format words articles as blog comments lol)?
Also, does crawling services like Colinkri works or it's just a waste of money?
I also read about putting the links into an owned site sitemap and request crawling with GSC but still have to understand if I can put external URLs there...

Current setup:

Tier1: Contextuals (articles, forums, social networks, bookmarking sites, web2.0, wikis)
    +  sometimes Blog comments max OBL 20:
Tier2: Contextuals 
   +  always blog comments max OBL 50, guestbooks, image comments
Tier3: multiple projects only using Blog comments with a max OBL 100 (mainly for indexing purposes).

Thanks in advance for reading!

Comments

• cherubcherub SERnuke.com
    I think you can probably up the max OBL of tier2+, especially for comments and guestbooks. Speedyindexer works for me, but their success rate can vary quite a lot, and if you dont have any other links backing a url up, they tend to slip out of the index after a month. I havent tried the other two indexers youve mentioned, but have heard both positive and negative reports about sinbyte. Comments have the ability to index the tiers they point to on their own, but it will be delayed, while the current crop of indexers will do the job in a day or so usually.
    Thanked by 1Gebb
  • GebbGebb somewhere
    cherub said:
    I think you can probably up the max OBL of tier2+, especially for comments and guestbooks. Speedyindexer works for me, but their success rate can vary quite a lot, and if you dont have any other links backing a url up, they tend to slip out of the index after a month. I havent tried the other two indexers youve mentioned, but have heard both positive and negative reports about sinbyte. Comments have the ability to index the tiers they point to on their own, but it will be delayed, while the current crop of indexers will do the job in a day or so usually.
    Thanks, I was unsure about the tiered links method with blog comments for indexing but glad to know that they still work. Speedyindex has the lowest price but it will become a problem with my project amount that i want to put up, at the moment it's the best for actually indexing stuff with lower prices, addmyurl and synbyte usually works as well but bit more expensive.

I'll adjust the blog comment projects and keep doing them for indexing then, thanks for answering. Hope that the current Google spam update of June won't tank the indexing methods.
  • Where you finding auto approve blog comments with less then 20 OBL? I would also think turning that down especially if you using on higher tiers, to help index, and to keep things indexed that it would skip a lot of comments for you, no?

SpeedyIndex works really well for me also. Sometimes I tend to to send small dribs and drabs to them from a certain niche pages, wait and track rankings. Then a have easier time knowing what's working best for me currently.

Here's small example . . . small amount of cherry picked links from one of @cherubs engines.  https://sernuke.com

I just used the best links and target 3 separate landing pages/keyword groups for tier1, then use the rest for tier 2 and then off to speedy Index again.

Results Provided by GSA Keyword Researcher 

Here was result on brand new domain just added to index like 2-3 weeks ago. This group is commercial digital marketing terms US. On-page was done well and few of cherubs links provides this result after few weeks with SpeedyIndex and few links for this group on newly indexed domain. (no 301's or nothing just brand new domain) 

So this is really just starting point :)

Before TROLL's chime in >:) and start saying things about promotions or other things I don't know or care about let it be known these are just my results and methods along with services used to help get them. I am simply sharing with community so maybe it's helpful for someone.

Thanked by 1Gebb
  • GebbGebb somewhere
    Where you finding auto approve blog comments with less then 20 OBL? I would also think turning that down especially if you using on higher tiers, to help index, and to keep things indexed that it would skip a lot of comments for you, no?

SpeedyIndex works really well for me also. Sometimes I tend to to send small dribs and drabs to them from a certain niche pages, wait and track rankings. Then a have easier time knowing what's working best for me currently.

Here's small example . . . small amount of cherry picked links from one of @cherubs engines.  https://sernuke.com

I just used the best links and target 3 separate landing pages/keyword groups for tier1, then use the rest for tier 2 and then off to speedy Index again.

Results Provided by GSA Keyword Researcher 

Here was result on brand new domain just added to index like 2-3 weeks ago. This group is commercial digital marketing terms US. On-page was done well and few of cherubs links provides this result after few weeks with SpeedyIndex and few links for this group on newly indexed domain. (no 301's or nothing just brand new domain) 

So this is really just starting point :)

Before TROLL's chime in >:) and start saying things about promotions or other things I don't know or care about let it be known these are just my results and methods along with services used to help get them. I am simply sharing with community so maybe it's helpful for someone.

yeah probably I can set higher OBL and get more blog comments built... I set up OBL 20 blog comments with the serverifiedlists targets (unless gsa ignores my setting) and serpgrow site lists.
    I have been using blog comments only for indexing at the moment but maybe I'll try sending low OBL ones as tier 1 for actual ranking purposes maybe, as a test.

Speedyindexer works great, I mainly work with parasites and speedyindexer + addmyurl almost always index parasite pages, for harder ones I add linkdexing as well (from what I've seen it uses g newssites for indexing links), and gsa is one of the few options for boost rankings as I obviously can't use "normal" guest posts/niche edits unless I want to waste money... and the sernuke engines seems a fine thing to add beyond GSAser and CTR manipulation for parasite pages:) Have many things to learn before though as I'm still at my first gsaser campaigns...