Skip to content

GSA SER as a service?

Do you know a good supplier that can offer GSA SER as a service? what price should I expect for that type of service?

Comments

• Anybody?
  • Ethan9Ethan9 Travelling tuber
    I guess you will be able to find a bit, but what's the point? GSA is fully automated, and you should treat it that way. You can't expect top authority links with it, and those aren't even needed. You don't want to spend a lot of money on fancy custom engines or high PR filters. There's nothing called good, authority ,perfect link building with GSA SER. Sure you can build some authority links with it but its not needed and i guess its over killing
    , you can rank some niches with GSA SER along if you know what you're doing. I am working on a few niches (actually 2 different markets); for one market, I solely depend on GSA, and for the other, I use it as tier 2.

I suggest you automate it as much as possible and focus on other things. Don't go overboard with fine-tuning and optimization. Just forget to create your perfect campaing just choose some basics like uncheck garbage engines like trackbacks, indexers etc, may be you want to enable word filter etc. but dont try to build niche related or trying on specific tlds etc those will waste your resources including time.

I check my GSA twice a week, and whenever I check it, I come here to look for new things once in a while. You don't really have to spend a lot of time on it once you set it up.

You can use tokens for data fields for content, you can do content generation by plugging in the OpenAI API and set the GSA content generator to generate articles X times. You can set proxies from a service provider where proxies automatically replace when they die. For captchas, I used to do Xevil, and I guess it's worth having thread-based. With a daily syncing link list, catchalls, and you have a set-and-forget system.
    Thanked by 1nobodyknows
  • petpetpetvmpetpetpetvm United States
    edited June 17
    I'm agreed with most of @Ethan9 said. However, I think filtering is always good. I don't really believe in authority system but maybe trustflow/Semrush rank/traffic/keywords ... Many of these values are based on real traffic/google ranked keywords/etc. and these could be helpful on building quality/not-spammy backlinks.

If you know some basic coding, you can combine all of verified site lists from tier-2/3 projects, removing duplicated domains and submit them all to SEORank, which is cheap for SemRush bulk checking on the site.

From the 'Master Dictionary' that you just got, you can easily create a custom site list with all of the requirements that you want with some basic coding based on Semrush rank/traffic .... Using only this list with none of the search engines selected, you can create some T1 backlinks on the high traffic sites only

I tried using SEORank API with SER, and have been spamming @Sven inbox (I'm grateful for his efforts to be supportive and responsive). However, it costed me more money than creating a 'Master Dictionary' myself (like 99% cheaper, which is crazy). I may set something wrong or the cache size was not enough for my projects.
    It maybe less effective and required some manual tasks, however, it's cheaper and I can finally trust the backlinks that SER is creating for T1s
    Thanked by 1highsave
  • petpetpetvmpetpetpetvm United States
    edited June 17
    petpetpetvm

You could open your verified links in SER link manager and refresh metrics with your API's and filter and create custom lists like that also, then you know what exactly your submitting to. That's basically how I use it also. 
    Thank you so much for your info bro. And yes, I saw that some DA/PA 20+/50+ or maybe even higher without any traffic or keywords. I think it's better to get links from sites that have traffic, which can potentially brought to our sites.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Do you know a good supplier that can offer GSA SER as a service? what price should I expect for that type of service?
    I can help you, sending you a PM