Skip to content

GSA SER as a service?

Do you know a good supplier that can offer GSA SER as a service? what price should I expect for that type of service?

Comments

• Anybody?
  • That's really hard to say especially since there's not really an "obvious" I'll run SER as a service for you that I'm aware of, so there's no way to get an "average price" even. I've seen some "ill set SER up and get it running for you on a server type stuff" which were not cheap and then your left to manage it which won't be easy if not experienced user.

In addition, there are so many moving parts and different people expect and define things differently. Quality of content, link velocity, speed and length of projects, quality of targets, number of tiers, plan and speed of indexing, strength of domain currently which if low likely will take some time and cost decent amount of money. I mean you can add the best services to the software and that alone will cost a lot for a month or few campaigns, content at scale, captcha solving, list DB, email solution, how you emulated PR and filter, what your using for proxies etc. . . if take shortcuts or go to fast the results will reflect that.

If see a cheap service I wouldnt expect much from it. Likely, get what you pay for. Just have to find someone who is experienced and honest. Figure out what your will to pay. For quality campaigns, its not going to be cheap and wont happen in a few months unfortunately. Good SEO is usually ongoing monthly work and cost. Def takes some time getting started especially if referring domains is low or non-existent.
    Thanked by 1nobodyknows
  • Ethan9Ethan9 Travelling tuber
    I guess you will be able to find a bit, but what's the point? GSA is fully automated, and you should treat it that way. You can't expect top authority links with it, and those aren't even needed. You don't want to spend a lot of money on fancy custom engines or high PR filters. There's nothing called good, authority ,perfect link building with GSA SER. Sure you can build some authority links with it but its not needed and i guess its over killing
    , you can rank some niches with GSA SER along if you know what you're doing. I am working on a few niches (actually 2 different markets); for one market, I solely depend on GSA, and for the other, I use it as tier 2.

I suggest you automate it as much as possible and focus on other things. Don't go overboard with fine-tuning and optimization. Just forget to create your perfect campaing just choose some basics like uncheck garbage engines like trackbacks, indexers etc, may be you want to enable word filter etc. but dont try to build niche related or trying on specific tlds etc those will waste your resources including time.

I check my GSA twice a week, and whenever I check it, I come here to look for new things once in a while. You don't really have to spend a lot of time on it once you set it up.

You can use tokens for data fields for content, you can do content generation by plugging in the OpenAI API and set the GSA content generator to generate articles X times. You can set proxies from a service provider where proxies automatically replace when they die. For captchas, I used to do Xevil, and I guess it's worth having thread-based. With a daily syncing link list, catchalls, and you have a set-and-forget system.
    Thanked by 1nobodyknows
  • petpetpetvmpetpetpetvm United States
    edited June 17
    I'm agreed with most of @Ethan9 said. However, I think filtering is always good. I don't really believe in authority system but maybe trustflow/Semrush rank/traffic/keywords ... Many of these values are based on real traffic/google ranked keywords/etc. and these could be helpful on building quality/not-spammy backlinks.

If you know some basic coding, you can combine all of verified site lists from tier-2/3 projects, removing duplicated domains and submit them all to SEORank, which is cheap for SemRush bulk checking on the site.

From the 'Master Dictionary' that you just got, you can easily create a custom site list with all of the requirements that you want with some basic coding based on Semrush rank/traffic .... Using only this list with none of the search engines selected, you can create some T1 backlinks on the high traffic sites only

I tried using SEORank API with SER, and have been spamming @Sven inbox (I'm grateful for his efforts to be supportive and responsive). However, it costed me more money than creating a 'Master Dictionary' myself (like 99% cheaper, which is crazy). I may set something wrong or the cache size was not enough for my projects.
    It maybe less effective and required some manual tasks, however, it's cheaper and I can finally trust the backlinks that SER is creating for T1s
    Thanked by 1highsave
  • petpetpetvm

I assume your take with the leaked Google documentation with "siteAuthority" in code is it's a fake? It may me, but I'm doubtful. I mean they had to transfer Page Rank into some metric I would think. But your right, traffic and other factors matter more and more into this "score" of a domain no matter whats its called.

I have always liked Trustflow also and even Alexa Rank years ago. Majestic has always been great, but for strictly backlinks.

You could open your verified links in SER link manager and refresh metrics with your API's and filter and create custom lists like that also, then you know what exactly your submitting to. That's basically how I use it also. 

I totally agree there then you have options now and can choose to post only to your best links for first tier one if you wish. 
    Thanked by 1petpetpetvm
  • petpetpetvmpetpetpetvm United States
    edited June 17
    petpetpetvm

You could open your verified links in SER link manager and refresh metrics with your API's and filter and create custom lists like that also, then you know what exactly your submitting to. That's basically how I use it also. 
    Thank you so much for your info bro. And yes, I saw that some DA/PA 20+/50+ or maybe even higher without any traffic or keywords. I think it's better to get links from sites that have traffic, which can potentially brought to our sites.
  • petpetpetvm Absolutely, I think what your seeing is a link profile that is not "natural" in these cases. Something with true DA 50 plus should surely have a few ranking keywords but, Moz has always been easy to manipulate. Gotta remember too that these "scores" are just that a best guess it's not even from Google. It's not Page Rank and even Page Rank could be faked. Redirects and what not. The ScrapeBox Fake Pr checker used to help with this long ago.

They have been hammered with links to inflated the "score" but have not got traffic and ranking keywords yet. Maybe eventually they will start getting some traffic but who knows, maybe they have algo penalty to or links arent counting or maybe onpage is bad who really knows?

Also its not obvious but you can highlight multiple projects in the pane and work with them that way rather then one by one. So highlight all projects and then make your selection like show verifieds or clear messages etc. This has saved me major time when I figure this out and after talking with few others they were unaware so maybe this helps speed of your work flow  :)
    Thanked by 1petpetpetvm
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Do you know a good supplier that can offer GSA SER as a service? what price should I expect for that type of service?
    I can help you, sending you a PM