Skip to content

I’m trying my first run with GSA SER and....

Hello everyone!

I’m trying my first run with GSA SER and I’m facing a problem. 

The submissions seem to be going fine, and the status bar shows 131 submissions at the moment, but in reality, there were many more attempts. Only 6 links (!!!) ended up in the verified list, all on one engine. I checked these links manually – none of my posts are there. So, the result is basically zero.

I’m using anti-captcha API for captcha solving, and the captcha statistics are attached in the screenshot. 

I’m completely disappointed. It feels like the program doesn’t work at all, even though the reviews are good. What could be the problem that causes such a zero success rate? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    The reason for such a low success rate can be anything really. From bad proxies to email accounts not working or no good target sources. Please provide some log lines.
    Thanked by 1volfr
  • Sven said:
    The reason for such a low success rate can be anything really. From bad proxies to email accounts not working or no good target sources. Please provide some log lines.
    Thank s a lot for your answer! I saved some log lines to a attach file. That ok?

GSA.log 18.8K
  • Sven said:

Yes! Most likely you are right - the problem is with the proxy. Now I checked them manually - they turned out to be very unreliable. I'll try to buy verified proxies. The main thing I learned is that it shouldn’t work the way it does for me. So I'll look for the problem! Thanks again for your answer!

• Try to purchase semi-dedicated proxies. Ten semi-dedicated proxies are more than enough than you are using 1000 public proxies.
    I would suggest you grab xevil in the long run as those pay as you captcha costs you a lot
    Thanked by 1volfr
  • APOBLower said:
    Try to purchase semi-dedicated proxies. Ten semi-dedicated proxies are more than enough than you are using 1000 public proxies.
    I would suggest you grab xevil in the long run as those pay as you captcha costs you a lot

Thank you for your response! Yes, I'm having obvious issues with proxies. I've already purchased 100 proxies from webshare.io. Out of those, only 46 are alive in Google. Still, I see they're not very stable in the debug log. Could you recommend a place to get good proxies?

It also seems there's still an issue with emails. I'm using the built-in service in GSA SER to create email accounts, but it appears the domains there aren't quite stable either. I'm currently looking for where I can buy reliable email accounts.

• Ethan9Ethan9 Travelling tuber
    First, don't purchase Webshare proxies. If you're using a link list (which I highly recommend buying to kickstart your efforts), just follow and try to match what they suggest. Webshare proxies are not good, and they don't check their proxies in real-time. For my timezone (right now Egypt), those Google verified proxies work fine at night and morning, but there are few

. I use them for my Scrapebox to check indexing but not for anything else. For GSA, all you need is 10 to 20 private proxies. You may need more if you're letting GSA scrape, which costs you more resources. 

After all, use good emails. I don't recommend buying catchall emails as many catchall providers sell blacklisted emails. Lately, I tried two different catchall providers, and my VPN dropped to its maximum. After setting up my own catchall, my VPN went from 1 to 45 to 50. I don't build a lot of backlinks per day as I create them carefully. Don't use free emails if you want success. After all, you are scraping with some resources and investing your time, but because of poor emails, you're going to lose that, so think about it.
    Thanked by 1volfr
  • Ethan9 said:
    First, don't purchase Webshare proxies. If you're using a link list (which I highly recommend buying to kickstart your efforts), just follow and try to match what they suggest. Webshare proxies are not good, and they don't check their proxies in real-time. For my timezone (right now Egypt), those Google verified proxies work fine at night and morning, but there are few

. I use them for my Scrapebox to check indexing but not for anything else. For GSA, all you need is 10 to 20 private proxies. You may need more if you're letting GSA scrape, which costs you more resources. 

After all, use good emails. I don't recommend buying catchall emails as many catchall providers sell blacklisted emails. Lately, I tried two different catchall providers, and my VPN dropped to its maximum. After setting up my own catchall, my VPN went from 1 to 45 to 50. I don't build a lot of backlinks per day as I create them carefully. Don't use free emails if you want success. After all, you are scraping with some resources and investing your time, but because of poor emails, you're going to lose that, so think about it.

Thanks a lot for your response!
  • volfr said:
    APOBLower said:
    Try to purchase semi-dedicated proxies. Ten semi-dedicated proxies are more than enough than you are using 1000 public proxies.

Thank you for your response! Yes, I'm having obvious issues with proxies. I've already purchased 100 proxies from webshare.io. Out of those, only 46 are alive in Google. Still, I see they're not very stable in the debug log. Could you recommend a place to get good proxies?

It also seems there's still an issue with emails. I'm using the built-in service in GSA SER to create email accounts, but it appears the domains there aren't quite stable either. I'm currently looking for where I can buy reliable email accounts.

First, don't purchase Webshare proxies. If you're using a link list (which I highly recommend buying to kickstart your efforts), just follow and try to match what they suggest. Webshare proxies are not good, and they don't check their proxies in real-time. For my timezone, those Google verified proxies work fine at night and morning, but there are few. I use them for my Scrapebox to check indexing but not for anything else. For GSA, all you need is 10 to 20 private proxies. You may need more if you're letting GSA scrape, which costs you more resources.

Man dont use temp mails, use good emails. I don't recommend buying catchall emails as many catchall providers sell blacklisted emails. Lately, I tried two different catchall providers, and my VPN dropped to its maximum. After setting up my own catchall, my VpM went from 1 to 45 to 50. I don't build a lot of backlinks per day as I create them carefully.

Don't ue free emails if you want success. After all, you are scraping with some resources and investing your time, but because of poor emails, you're going to lose that, so think about it bro.

Thanked by 1volfr
  • MikeGFX said:
    volfr said:
    APOBLower said:

First, don't purchase Webshare proxies. If you're using a link list (which I highly recommend buying to kickstart your efforts), just follow and try to match what they suggest. Webshare proxies are not good, and they don't check their proxies in real-time. For my timezone, those Google verified proxies work fine at night and morning, but there are few. I use them for my Scrapebox to check indexing but not for anything else. For GSA, all you need is 10 to 20 private proxies. You may need more if you're letting GSA scrape, which costs you more resources.

Man dont use temp mails, use good emails. I don't recommend buying catchall emails as many catchall providers sell blacklisted emails. Lately, I tried two different catchall providers, and my VPN dropped to its maximum. After setting up my own catchall, my VpM went from 1 to 45 to 50. I don't build a lot of backlinks per day as I create them carefully.

Don't ue free emails if you want success. After all, you are scraping with some resources and investing your time, but because of poor emails, you're going to lose that, so think about it bro.

MikeGFX, thanks a lot for your response! Yes, I still need to sort out the email situation. I'm not sure what happened, but after two days of minimal results from submissions, on the third day, the results suddenly improved. The only new thing I did was activate "search online for URLs" in the "tools" section of additional settings. Not sure if this caused the positive effect or if it was just a coincidence? Anyway, I'm planning to set up quality emails to further improve the results! Thanks again!

• KeniyaG90KeniyaG90 BADULLA
    edited June 11
    volfr said:
    MikeGFX said:
    volfr said:
    APOBLower said:

MikeGFX, thanks a lot for your response! Yes, I still need to sort out the email situation. I'm not sure what happened, but after two days of minimal results from submissions, on the third day, the results suddenly improved. The only new thing I did was activate "search online for URLs" in the "tools" section of additional settings. Not sure if this caused the positive effect or if it was just a coincidence? Anyway, I'm planning to set up quality emails to further improve the results! Thanks again!

It will go up and down at daily basis as it depends on your network speed , the present speed of proxies , how compatible current targets with captchas etc.  Don't try to over tune up just feed it with basic needs and you are done. 

Don't addict to optimizing GSA and over kill the process.. just focus on other things while on

Good luck!
    Thanked by 1volfr
  • KeniyaG90 said:
    volfr said:
    MikeGFX said:
    volfr said:
    APOBLower said:

It will go up and down at daily basis as it depends on your network speed , the present speed of proxies , how compatible current targets with captchas etc.  Don't try to over tune up just feed it with basic needs and you are done. 

Don't addict to optimizing GSA and over kill the process.. just focus on other things while on

Good luck!
    KeniyaG90, Super! Thanks a lot! Got it! Off to work! ;)