Skip to content

link from apple, microsoft, reddit, ted etc

does any one know of the software than can build links from sites like apple, microsoft, reddit, ted etc ?

Comments

• custom scripts/bots, sometimes it worth paying developer to build your own solution for certain sites
  • petpetpetvmpetpetpetvm United States
    Most of the tools are looking for the sites using the same theme/engine/format optimizing building backlinks on many sites as possible. It’s possible but not effective for software developers to write scripts on big brands’ websites since:
    - they update the website often, which may affect the script.
    - there is no other website using the same layout

You can totally hire a dev to build custom scripts if you have like 100 money sites to build backlinks on
  • can you suggest something, where to look , or which software forum to look on
  • KushphktKushphkt TMobile
    I can create a bot for you (Chromium-based). However, to be honest, I don't think I will be able to update it on time. I have my Reddit bot, but I have not compiled it to standalone yet, although I may in the future.

If you don't have a lot of sites or if you really don't need it, it's not going to be worth it. What I found is that there is a 50/50 chance whether it’s going to index or not, no matter what you do, from sending indexers to tiered link building. Therefore, it’s not as powerful as many think.

I own a decent autoblogging network from a similar market and do not connect or interlink anything to avoid footprints and ensure better safety. I could rank half of the blog network using default GSA SER engines while I create buffer sites manually and the rest with an addon, my own custom bot, and RankerX. All my content and link building are done with OpenAI, but I noticed my most success comes from manually building a few buffer sites and then building Tier 2 with default GSA engines.

I find it very hard to get those web profiles indexed from RankerX, my bot, or even SERlib, etc. It’s not due to the software but the data we use with those tools. It’s impractical and nearly impossible to get high-quality fresh proxies, fingerprints, and datasets. I could easily index any web profile with Speedy Links, and after half a month, I see a lot of added keywords. If I stop doing it, it holds, and after a month, Google indexes all. But if I don’t use an indexer and build GSA backlinks with default engines like Drupal, WordPress comments, etc., the indexing ratio is almost zero to zero. However, after some time, I see improvement and increased immunity.

What I wanted to tell you is, if you are using buffer sites or foundational links, try to do it yourself. A few handmade sites are going to last longer than bot-made ones. Never use an indexer (I only use Speedy Indexer as it’s the only one I trust and still use for specific cases) as they are not going to last longer. Use GSA SER with good content for your hard work Tier 1.
  • Speaking of bots there was software like 10 years ago that kept coming out looking very similar. It took me awhile to figure out and  I couldnt remember what the name of the platform was then yesterday I cam across it. BOT Chief I'm not suggesting it. But I was very surprised to see its still out and now the price is crazy especially for todays standards and whats available. Some of these tools that make bots well, its easier to learn to code on your own then learn these tools to make bots and way less restricting... at least for whats available now.

high-quality fresh proxies, fingerprints, and datasets

I guess it depends on the developer and what options they are providing for this stuff, also the user and what they are using. There's a rise of anti-detect browsers, fingerprinting databases, and users are responsible for the data. Should never be using default spintaxs/data in these software EVER really. Not sure I understand/agree here.

• Kushphkt said:
    I can create a bot for you (Chromium-based). However, to be honest, I don't think I will be able to update it on time. I have my Reddit bot, but I have not compiled it to standalone yet, although I may in the future.

If you don't have a lot of sites or if you really don't need it, it's not going to be worth it. What I found is that there is a 50/50 chance whether it’s going to index or not, no matter what you do, from sending indexers to tiered link building. Therefore, it’s not as powerful as many think.

I own a decent autoblogging network from a similar market and do not connect or interlink anything to avoid footprints and ensure better safety. I could rank half of the blog network using default GSA SER engines while I create buffer sites manually and the rest with an addon, my own custom bot, and RankerX. All my content and link building are done with OpenAI, but I noticed my most success comes from manually building a few buffer sites and then building Tier 2 with default GSA engines.

I find it very hard to get those web profiles indexed from RankerX, my bot, or even SERlib, etc. It’s not due to the software but the data we use with those tools. It’s impractical and nearly impossible to get high-quality fresh proxies, fingerprints, and datasets. I could easily index any web profile with Speedy Links, and after half a month, I see a lot of added keywords. If I stop doing it, it holds, and after a month, Google indexes all. But if I don’t use an indexer and build GSA backlinks with default engines like Drupal, WordPress comments, etc., the indexing ratio is almost zero to zero. However, after some time, I see improvement and increased immunity.

What I wanted to tell you is, if you are using buffer sites or foundational links, try to do it yourself. A few handmade sites are going to last longer than bot-made ones. Never use an indexer (I only use Speedy Indexer as it’s the only one I trust and still use for specific cases) as they are not going to last longer. Use GSA SER with good content for your hard work Tier 1.
    manually building a few buffer sites and then building Tier 2 with default GSA engines

thank you for such detailed reply

which buffer sites do you create , your owned domains or wordpress.org, tumblr etc subdomains?
    how many do you create for a medium competition keyword with KEI 40 or so ?.

• Speaking of bots there was software like 10 years ago that kept coming out looking very similar. It took me awhile to figure out and  I couldnt remember what the name of the platform was then yesterday I cam across it. BOT Chief I'm not suggesting it. But I was very surprised to see its still out and now the price is crazy especially for todays standards and whats available. Some of these tools that make bots well, its easier to learn to code on your own then learn these tools to make bots and way less restricting... at least for whats available now.

high-quality fresh proxies, fingerprints, and datasets

I guess it depends on the developer and what options they are providing for this stuff, also the user and what they are using. There's a rise of anti-detect browsers, fingerprinting databases, and users are responsible for the data. Should never be using default spintaxs/data in these software EVER really. Not sure I understand/agree here.

what i have read on most bot forums is the problem with sending captcha to captcha solving  xevil or 2 captcha?. experienced bot makers can solve it easily.

i will try bot chief, do you use botchief ?.
  • @ksatul

Well 2 captcha is very very well documented and uses "humans" to solve so if you know what your doing its pretty easy to use 2captcha in custom script, YES.

I wasnt suggesting botchief at all!! I believe a stated that above. I just remember all this software coming out (likely 10 years ago) like wikibot and many others all looking very similar (none were very good). Then I remembered the name and looked it up not only surprised its there, but that they want a much larger monthly fee?  

There are plenty of other solutions to create custom automations in workflows. Zenno project maker is nice and someone built an solution while back to grab and add links to GSA from there. There is BAS and another with fingerprint switcher database. My point was mainly if your going to spend the time to learn the ins and outs of these software, well its easier to create a few files in VScode and just do is yourself. To start Just basic index.html file, styles.css if you want and a script.js. Then use some boilerplate code you get from documentation, hit live server and your "program" will open in browser and work on it from there.

goodluck!
  • I used botchief once for 10 minutes years ago and I am very picky about User Interface, so I didnt use it long it was ugly as the software it made. Zenno project maker is really clean looking, Bas has free AI in it that creates code for you - so there are many different things to consider. Some of these are free or partially free, but for me at this point I will not pay monthly for code I already have and can build myself with no restrictions or waiting for script fixes etc.
  • @backlinkaddict
    thanks for such detailed reply again

Bas has free AI in it that creates code for you 
    do you mean bablosoft ?.

• Yes, that is the one @ksatul

There is another, but I cant remember the name. Things can get cluttered quickly so its nice to setup up some windows on an extra screen if you can. Things go much smoother this way