Skip to content

Cheapest KVM Windows Ryzen VPS for GSA Software 4gb €3.90, 8gb €8, 12gb €12

jamessjamess World
edited May 17 in Buy / Sell / Trade
I am using a couple of servers for a while. They allow GSA software. The servers are super fast. 

5 Gbit/s bandwidth. Ryzen 5950X and 79503DX cores. GSA Website contact runs with over 1000 threads smoothly. I run multiple scrapers and GSA website contact. 

You can run Windows Server trial for 180 days and extend it multiple times up to 1.5-2.5 years.

ORDER HERE:

and 

and

Tagged:

Comments

• JBossJBoss Earth

Thank you for sharing this information. I have been considering setting up a new VPS, and the prices offered by Layer7 are among the most competitive I've seen, even though they are slightly higher than what you mentioned in your original post.

I was wondering if you have any discount codes available to match the prices you quoted. Additionally, how has the performance been overall? Which specific VPS package would you recommend for running GSA SER?

Many thanks!

• I got few questions?

1. Is this your service cause i want to ensure the support

2. What happen after finish quota can i top up ?> if then how much per 1GB or 1tb

Unbleiveble impressive prices. 

Really like to try!
  • jamessjamess World
    Support is awesome. I am an affiliate and I use it myself. He is super helpful.
  • jamessjamess World
    JBoss said:

Thank you for sharing this information. I have been considering setting up a new VPS, and the prices offered by Layer7 are among the most competitive I've seen, even though they are slightly higher than what you mentioned in your original post.

I was wondering if you have any discount codes available to match the prices you quoted. Additionally, how has the performance been overall? Which specific VPS package would you recommend for running GSA SER?

Many thanks!

The performance is as good as Hetzner's machines. Spinned various Ryzen and EPYC ones, no complaints with both Ryzen ones are beast, 800-1000 threads possible with 4 cores for website contact. It is the cheapest per performance yet an awesome performance one. You can directly install a 180-day trial Windows Server with 1 click. 
  • Erni_broErni_bro Turkey
    Did someone else use it? How good is it? If all is ok, i'll purchase this VPS
  • Erni_broErni_bro Turkey
    edited July 31
    There is login page, but no sign up/register opportunity.

UPD. Found it. They give login after purchasing