Skip to content

Can i use my main website to build links directly to them?

Can i use my main website to build links directly to them? Or should i use money site and how can i create money sites. I am a new baby here. I have been using my main website to build backlinks direct them and there is no improvement on my websites. Please share some of your ideal it's going to help me. Thank you guy's so much 
Tagged:

Comments

• That is very general question. I think need more details to be helpful.

If your new likely you have a brand new baby website? If this is case I would not be building links to it with GSA SER right away.

Id be making sure I have some strong foundation links indexed and have the website with a certain number of pages/posts. Say 5 service pages and 10 blog posts to drive traffic. Probably want to aim for keywords you can rank for and have each page targeting at least one main keyword. Make sure your internal and on page SEO is also good. Check that your main sites pages are all indexed in engine your targeting and get some high authority domains pointing there first is my suggestion before running any larger link building campaigns to it.

• If you have keywords your tracking already maybe look for some sites that provide dofollow links that you can choose your anchor text. Use exact match here and see if you build a few on well know sites like this and get them indexed, if the rankings with move.

Unless you already use exact match too much then go far anchortext dilution added branded, generic, and naked links for your backlinks.

Also, maybe check the onpage seo for the keyword and get basics down like is keyword in heading, the meta title/description. check and compare to what currently ranking and see whats going on there in the serps.

Of course this is just basic and assumption from small info you provided... ;)
  • Money site is your main site.its what you want to rank.  You can build few backlinks from medium, blogspot, leave your domain in YouTube description, reddit etc and then you can fireup gsa for those and it will pass the link juice directly to your money site.its very basic and there are lot to know but you will learn eventually...for now don't use gsa directly to money site..yes I do use with few of link list sellers where I get decent links but it's not for a newcomer. I hope it helps. Today's my birthday and I hope this help you .
  • meikedejong38meikedejong38 Netherlands
    Thank you so much @Freshairforlife, Happi cake day dude. Many more years of blessing and prosperity. Can you help me with some of your sellers where u can get some decent links. I brought List from https://www.serverifiedlists.com/ but i got low submission.
  • Thank you so much @Freshairforlife, Happi cake day dude. Many more years of blessing and prosperity. Can you help me with some of your sellers where u can get some decent links. I brought List from https://www.serverifiedlists.com/ but i got low submission.
    Thank you. I just turned 40 and we are having a few beers with tequila right now.

Link lists depend on the purpose, mate. I have SER verified lists, and for me, they're quite good, mainly for higher tiers, as they don't offer any indexers, trackbacks, etc. You will get a handful of decent targets,(the only downside I noticed is they take sometime to reply lol) and if you have low submissions, check your log to find the cause. Right now, I use SERLinks for my 2nd tier and a few engines for the 1st tier, while lower tiers use SERPGrow. Each list provider has different uniqueness. I’m not a guy who needs millions of links at a time. Instead, I go for more valuable engines like Joomla, Drupal, and WordPress articles. Nowadays, it's easy to crank LPM to beast levels, but when it comes to verification, most fail due to junk proxies and content. Instead of trying to change the list provider, try to find clean proxies and content. If you are using GSA default templates for datasets like content, you probably got caught by Akismet-type posts and are getting low verification.

Try to create a dummy project and run it through the list if you don't care about the quality, and then feed your original campaign with the dummy one. That way, LPM goes like mad, but I'm not sure nowadays what the point of that is. It all depends on the project, I guess.