Skip to content

Activated Polish mailboxes

Activated Polish mailboxes are available to work with Xrumer, GSA Ser. POP is enabled, spam is disabled. Who needs it - *link removed by mod*

Comments

• seoconsultseoconsult Bulgaria
    I already bought a pack of 100 to test them and they work super.
    I'm posting a picture to see the nice green color in the GSA Ser :smile:

Thanked by 1VoldemarPetroff
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited May 8
    @VoldemarPetroff - I removed the telegram link in your post. If you want to sell something on the forum, use the buy/sell/trade section. Be sure to check the rules for that section before posting. 
  • s4nt0s said:
    @VoldemarPetroff - I removed the telegram link in your post. If you want to sell something on the forum, use the buy/sell/trade section. Be sure to check the rules for that section before posting. 
    I posted an ad in this thread. but I don’t see him there anymore
  • edited May 8
    s4nt0s said:
    where can I find the topic I need? please give me the link
  • VoldemarPetroff I think you need to contact MODS and use the BST section for this and get approval. 

You can't go around posting affiliate links. TBH, initially I thought you were the guy behind speedyIndexer because of this - due to all those links and images you were posting.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @VoldemarPetroff - I PM'd you a link to the thread you created in the BST section. You should be able to click on your username which takes you to your profile. From there, you can see a list of your discussions. Under your profile picture you can click on discussions/comments to view them.