Skip to content

Unusual Verified Links in GSA SER—Google and Facebook Domains Appearing?

Hey everyone,

I've run into a bit of an odd situation with my GSA SER Verified folder. Recently, while sifting through my global verified list, I stumbled upon verified links with root domains pointing back to major sites like Google and Facebook. This was a surprise since these aren't typical targets for link building.

Has anyone else encountered this? Could this be a result of some settings in GSA SER, I'm curious to hear if this is a common issue or if I might be facing a unique glitch.

Thanks in advance for your insights!

PS : I don't even care whether its exist or not... its from 2 domains but i am curious to know :D

Comments

• That's odd...

Some of scripts say !*facebook* !*google* so it should be parsing those out even before it tries to post I would assume.

• 0captchafix0captchafix 0captchafix@proton.me
    That's odd...

Some of scripts say !*facebook* !*google* so it should be parsing those out even before it tries to post I would assume.

its odd but OP saying is truth. I found those on my own global verified folder as well.I guess GSA leaking some links from here and there from those user text files. but it really doesn't bother me. Who cares few more invalid links out of tons of verifieds.

• It doesnt matter, but point was maybe if you see this happening to say something or better yet open up the script and add some "page must have=!" parameters. If it fixes issue let sven know so he can adjust a bit better and add to next update.

I agree there will always be some "leakage" trying to manage millions of urls in any software.

I dont sweat it much...
  • I also think some issues arise when people buy "identified lists" and load them into there "verified" folder.
  • 0captchafix0captchafix 0captchafix@proton.me
    It doesnt matter, but point was maybe if you see this happening to say something or better yet open up the script and add some "page must have=!" parameters. If it fixes issue let sven know so he can adjust a bit better and add to next update.

I agree there will always be some "leakage" trying to manage millions of urls in any software.

I dont sweat it much...

what do you mean by script ? can you more go detail.  Although it must be there today also i see.  No i don't import any list to verified as i writing my own verifieds by checking it.  I don't even import link list to default folder. Instead i dedupe - remove root and import directly to the project. This is a bug and i guess @sven has the answer.

• you can double click on the engine in engine pain and the "script" the runs and is the engine code will pop up in notepad. Maybe see if you can add . . .

"page must have!= url you dont want" parameters in the script.

Maybe this could help filter them out?

Just suggestion. Some newer scripts have these while some older ones might not.