Skip to content

Proxies recommendation?

I have a couple of question regarding GSA Keyword Research and proxies

1- Can it be run smoothly with the built-in free proxy scraper?
2- If not, what type of proxies do i need? how many?
3- best proxy provider for that?

I will run around 10 projects per month, (each one with around 1000 keywords.

thx for your help
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    1. Well, depends on what proxies you find with it. Since you will use it for google scraping, it might be better getting private proxies as many of the public ones are banned there
    2. google passed proxies, any type will do. The amount depends usually on the amount of threads you want to use (1 proxy = 10 threads)
  • Ok, thx for the answer. just bought the program and i'm playing with it

1- Given that there are many types of proxies:dedicated, shared, residential,...what would the cheapest alternative to use?
    2- once you start running a keyword research project, what happens if i click abort? can i restart it again or will i loose all the information recollected so far?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    1. Shared I guess, but they are often banned on google as well...but it really depends on the provider and the one you share them with
    2. You can hit abort and still get all data collected so far.
  • If you are just looking to check on google and not scrape webshare.io works fine.just makes sure to try there google verified proxies. (even they allowed end of the month you will be banned with this service_)

ps :dont use it with gsa ser btw . most of the time you will be kicked in no time
  • @Jsilva thx for the info

I checked https://www.webshare.io/verified-proxy and , prices are cheap, 100 proxies = 4 USd/month.

I'll use them only for Keyword research tool, do you think i'll get banned?

• @nobodyknows Thx for the info

1- what do you mean by "NEVER give them your private info!" you mean my busines email, my credit card? what problem could I have?

2- do you think anonymous proxies scraped with gsa scraping tool are safe to use?
  • @nobodyknows

Sometimes they ask for KYC. If you read their privacy policies, it's clearly stated. I read it a few years back. Yes, you might get banned or possibly be asked for KYC if you are using it for posting or even scraping. However, they don't want to ban for scraping, but for posting, definitely. It's a good service for specific tasks like checking indexes, keyword research, etc. I have seen somewhere that they advertised as GSA and other SEO tools friendly, but it's partial. They have mentioned that, but in a different place, lol. I am not sure.

@backlinkaddict I partially agree with you. I guess for such a small price, you are expecting too much. It's like someone blaming GSA SER for its poor Web2.0s engines. But still, they are there along with some other engines but when we compare it with a one-time price, after all, it's worth it. The same applies to this service too. They never fail at tasks like keyword scraping, checking indexing, etc.

If you blindly use it for posting , google scraping without masking or to break captcha yeah it will fails and they eventually block and ask for kyc.

Their Google verified proxies are pretty good and some of the best Google verified proxies I've used.

Thanked by 1nobodyknows
  • @Jsilva thx for the info

I checked https://www.webshare.io/verified-proxy and , prices are cheap, 100 proxies = 4 USd/month.

I'll use them only for Keyword research tool, do you think i'll get banned?

PS:

The count of proxies doesn't matter as much with such services; threads do matter. I believe by default it comes with 500, but I don't remember. Yes, they are cheap. You will like it. KYC may be required, as I know it's an EU BBB-verified business.

• buyerproxybuyerproxy europe
    See a catalog of sellers of proxy or socks, I hope that will be useful to someone.
    Breakdown by types - resident, server, mobile, free, ... etc.
    Selection by accepted payment systems.
    The list is replenished, the site is being finalized.
    Wishes and criticism are welcome.

https://buy-proxy-now.com/