Skip to content

Your IP is banned on Duckgo and other engines

Hello people.

Please clear my doubt. When sending SER projects to the engines, the message "Your IP is banned on" often appears in the message window followed by the name of some engines. But I wonder how this is possible if constantly updated proxies are used that change continuously, or if the location of the VPN changes every time and therefore the IP also changes.

Why do Duckgo and other similar engines see all IP as banned?

Comments

• sickseosickseo London,UK
    edited April 30
    These search engines actively block ip's when too many requests are sent. They do this to prevent bots as they cause unnecsseary loads on their servers. This costs them money.

To avoid the bans, you need to use more ips. Or use low threads with dedicated ips. VPNs are used by lots of other users, probably trying to do the same thing you are, scraping search engines, so these ips will be blocked more easily.

For scraping I use 200 dedi proxies inside scrapebox with 1 thread on Google. I experience hardly any blocks as there are enough ips to cover the threads I'm using. Plus they are dedicated, meaning I'm the only one using the ips on the search engines.