Skip to content

What kind of email perform the best in your opinion

Anyone who can recommend emails that perform well?

Catch-all, hotmail? 

Comments

• verdemuschioverdemuschio Italy
    edited April 21
    yomomma said:
    Anyone who can recommend emails that perform well?
    Feel free to use hotmail with your login and client configuration data in the SER settings. Then for the addresses put fake usernames @host and check them. It is clear that you must always use a VPN and/or anonymous proxies
  • Can you explain what you mean by fake usernames @host?
  • KushphktKushphkt TMobile
    Best to use mix. There are no best emails use.the common sense and think they all are websites so each email can be use one time per account.

You can buy a domain and host. I don't see any significant difference by using multiple different domains uses and single domain.

Btw I don't want to go mo deep and crazy optimization like many gsa ser users do. I noticed many over killing and over complicate gsa ser setups. Also depends on the link list you going to use.

• verdemuschioverdemuschio Italy
    edited April 22
    yomomma said:
    Can you explain what you mean by fake usernames @host?
    Random username, nothing strange or illegal. Invented names type marionalpha@abcyd.net
    Every now and then you check if they still work or have been banned, in case you create new ones. 10 email addresses are enough, they will work for a long time. To check you have to right click on the projects and then Check e-mail
  • I don't see how that would work for verifying engines with email verification?

host.comyourcatchall.com if you own it. (automatically)

You can buy catchalls or create your own. I tried some from https://gsaser.net for catchalls and they worked, they replaced ones I didnt like, support was quick and the format was perfect to just import into SER in 1 click.

Not huge fan of somedomain.domain@catchall.com, tbh though.(though they are cheaper and still useful for some things)

I have found some sites want free domain, some sites want business or real domain, some sites have a negative keywords list so spammer@linkbuilding.com will not pass some sites due to word filter. ("hey we dont like that domain name" I have seen)

So like everything, it's best to mix them up so if one fails another will pass. Then they should behave different for emails that are checked and ones the are unchecked (used for verifications only)

Btw I don't want to go mo deep and crazy optimization like many gsa ser users do. I noticed many over killing and over complicate gsa ser setups. Also depends on the link list you going to use.

Where do you see anyone crazy optimization here? Or noticed many over killing and over complicate gsa ser setups?

I cant even get a strategy discussion going here. It's not a "reluctancy to share" as one said, its cause some people have nothing useful to add.

I saw paid course basically it was very easy to tell the seller does not use SER, I think the one shot of it running creating links he must have had someone else make it for the "course" :#

Id say unless you live in some strange country and some easy niche, to get results with SER you maybe don't want to just use the same footprints, lists and spintax everyone else does.

There are many example files in SER that can very easily be tweaked for your needs.

The program caters to everyone in every language with a million settings so its best to spend some time to make it work best for you! Your project area and your goals whether it be organic rankings, local rankings, video rankings, branding signals, tiered link building, list checking, indexing etc...