Skip to content

re-verification problem?

AllanAllan seoservices.com.br
Hey guys!

I added about 2 thousand urls that I created in Rankerx to GSA to verify that the links were actually created.

the only domain that GSA SER was unable to verify is peatix.com, I believe it is due to proxies, or the IP of my server that is accessing the website (the website does not open on my dedicated server, but opens on my desktop work.)

However, when adding the first time, as I mentioned before, it verified correctly, but after I let GSA SER recheck daily to make tier 2, it simply cannot recheck the urls, and eliminates all the urls from the verified list, which makes it difficult to do tier 2.

To check, I add all the urls of my website to the gsa url list, and then add the links created in RankerX. I believe it should only check the links that are in my URL list, correct?

But finally, the fact that after 1 or 2 days, when the re-verification will be carried out, the SER can no longer identify the links, now at that moment 3 campaigns have disappeared, all tier 1 links.

I select the option to try to identify, and leave 5 attempts to identify the backlinks, but the problem still occurs.

@Sven, is there anything I might be doing wrong?

Comments

• AllanAllan seoservices.com.br

see image
  • KushphktKushphkt TMobile
    2k links from ranker x.. what kind of diagram are you following.
    Sorry for off topic. 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @Allan so you have imported the URLs as verified in "show URLs" dialog right? And verification worked there with correct URL found?
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @Allan

A long shot, but have you tried disabling the use of proxies for verifications?
    Or maybe just get 5 dedicated proxies you know work and enable dedicated proxies only for verifications.

• I don't check that reverify every X amount of time now. I verify on auto and then X amount of time later I will show Urls verified and recheck before I start building more (next tier). I don't delete all suggested though, as I know some are DEF still there. Can be false, timeouts, no anchors, server issues, few examples - Ive seen.

I guess there number off reasons it could be but I'd check into what Royal said check with good tested proxies and with/without ticking the proxies [] verification and see if results change.

Also, make sure they are imported exactly as @sven sugestted, this is how I check a list.

Was starting to come to conclusion I may need better way to separate proxies for different tasks, or maybe just get another copy for certain tasks only.

Do you have a backup of when was in the tier 1 before they were deleted so you can double check if infact they are still live?
    Sven said:
    @Allan so you have imported the URLs as verified in "show URLs" dialog right? And verification worked there with correct URL found?
    Yes, that's exactly what I did.
    royalmice said:
    @Allan

A long shot, but have you tried disabling the use of proxies for verifications?
    Or maybe just get 5 dedicated proxies you know work and enable dedicated proxies only for verifications.

I tried to do this, but still after a while it resets my checked list.

only the peatix engine does not accept proxies or IPs from non-residential servers.
    I don't check that reverify every X amount of time now. I verify on auto and then X amount of time later I will show Urls verified and recheck before I start building more (next tier). I don't delete all suggested though, as I know some are DEF still there. Can be false, timeouts, no anchors, server issues, few examples - Ive seen.

I guess there number off reasons it could be but I'd check into what Royal said check with good tested proxies and with/without ticking the proxies [] verification and see if results change.

Also, make sure they are imported exactly as @sven sugestted, this is how I check a list.

Was starting to come to conclusion I may need better way to separate proxies for different tasks, or maybe just get another copy for certain tasks only.

Do you have a backup of when was in the tier 1 before they were deleted so you can double check if infact they are still live?
    I have everything backed up, and the links are working correctly.

so much so that I added it again and the GSA checked normally.

I tried several things, I used the same keywords that I used in the RankerX project, among other things, and unfortunately I was not successful.

I don't think the problem is the proxies, they passed the test, and I increased my list of proxies considerably because of this.

I'm trying to understand where the problem is.
    @Allan maybe you can send me the project backup with the verified urls imported so that I can run a re-verify and check where it might go wrong.
    I sent you a private message with one of the projects that had the same rechecking problem.

Thanks again @Sven
    Any news @Sven ?
    Will start investigating in a minute.