Skip to content

Site List

Hello, 

I've set everything up and am ready to get to work, but I can't decide on where to go for my site list. Should I just scrape my own. Can anyone recommend a reputable place to buy a good list? I'd go on BlackHatWorld, but it's like mostly snake oil salesmen. Any guidance/help would be much appreciated guys.
Tagged:

Comments

• Hey there,

No matter what link list you end up buying, you'll probably find some overlap and duplicates. this is mostly cuz everyone tends to use the same scraping footprints and engines. still, getting a link list is a good move especially if you're all in on using tools like gsa ser like I do. I usually grab a few different lists to cover more ground.

some lists are better than others, and it can vary each time you buy. but generally, they get the job done so I don't sweat the mixed reviews you see on forums bhw or here too much.

I'd say skip doing your own scraping with gsa ser's scraper. it's a headache and burns through resources. better off using something like xrumer or hrefs if you really wanna scrape your own. even that you will see waste millions of potent valid links thanks to outdated gsa ser engines.  i can say cause i use xrummer for forum profiles and it does wonder.

as for where to buy, I'd avoid places like serocket—they tend to recycle lists and not update much.  / asia virtual solutions is too pricey and it contains serengines and millions of targets from unknown platforms  :/   funny part is even they got junk links they still sell it for $$$

I'm currently using lists from ser links, ser power lists, gsa link list, and buygsalinklists... cheaper and somewhat satisfied ...they've got duplicates sure, but they're worth it for the price. after all when you can mix 2 list it will be enough for a month.

i tried to edit some engines and still i am not good at that gsa needs a huge update on engines

Thanked by 1Josephinemontes
  • SheilaLSheilaL chicago
    Hello,

Yes, Asia virtual solutions just seems a bit...I don't know, but I didn't wanna get anythign from them. Your list looks close to the one I've created after doing a bit of research. So far I got, serverifiedlists, serlinks, gsaserlists, and serpowerlists. I will add the buygsalinklists to this. I feel like some of this will be trial & error. Last time I used GSA (when I first bought it years ago) I didn't even know that getting list was a thing. Anywho, thanks a lot for all the info.

• Well said!

So this @buygsalinklists - you have used and checked the files getting at least some verifieds targets from recent or older list ?

I would certainly like to be able to, at some point, honestly say it is worth buying and leave good review.

I do get things happen, but this has pretty much always been my experience with these sold lists.

If actually check them, mostly junk and or URL's you already have.

There was someone who seems like they were really into creating lists in here recently and trying to create good one but I have not seen or heard from them in a bit.

For me, Id like a smaller list of better targets for my project DB that SER currently can verify.

I guess, using the sitelist tool listVSlist is very helpful for this.

1. seeing whats actually there, and comparing lists against lists or before and after adding new list

2. spotting lists selling engines that clearly SER can not verify currently or on older platforms that are not really worth effort today.

Yeah, totally get what you're saying. it seems like everyone's scraping with the same old footprints in defaults. But  I ain’t sweating it. I just grab a bunch of lists, slap em together, run a dedupe .easy peasy and saves me the hassle of scraping myself.

Been through a ton of lists—serlinks, gsalinklists , verifiedlists , serpgrw you name it. Gave buygsalinklist a whirl too, liked it better than most for the price , did my job. Sure, they all got duplicates when you line 'em up, but who cares? Long as they get the job done, I’m good.

Stopped my own scraping ages ago. Now, I just focus on stacking up backlinks to my top tiers, not fussing over fancy DA,PR etc stats—that’s so 2014. It's all about keeping it simple with tools like GSA SER for the grunt work on my buffer sites. 

for me ranker x is total game changer, pretty much set-and-forget. -  disclaimer// i don't affiliates or support the tool although you will not get support at all. but great piece of tool. i own lifetime license there.

And those list vendors... some like Asian Virtual Solutions and serocket just recycle old lists, never bother to update. They're not cutting it anymore. even that i randomly purchase no hard feelings. but the price of them so high

End of the day, as long as I've got a decent mix of context links from different places , I’m set. GSA can be a pain with lists, but swapping in fresh ones keeps it ticking. That’s my take anyway.
  • SheilaLSheilaL chicago
    edited April 10
    ashlyadams Yea I was going to do RankerX in addition to GSA SER, but couldn't find a tutorial on it. There's not one on the site at all, and the support wasn't much help. Any advice on where to get support?
  • SheilaLSheilaL chicago
    @backlinkaddict I don't believe so. I remember reaching out for an inquiry about it, and they were like we offer help via skype--no mention of a members area. I tried finding tutorials for RankerX on youtube, but the one I found was fairly outdated. I'm sure they've made updates since years ago. Anywho, thx.
  • @SheilaL  RankerX is pretty easy to learn, and there is no learning curve at all.  Their support sucks. But it updates, and the success ratio is perfect. Nowadays mostly i use RX combine with GSA.  PM i can give my skype if you want. Don't come often here.
    much better than junkie serlib