Skip to content

Sharing GSA CB Across Servers | Using 2 GSA SER copies with 1 GSA CB

0captchafix0captchafix 0captchafix@proton.me
Note : Already registered on BHW but no one care to help i would create it here first place as this is official forum

Hey folks! I'm in a bit of a jam here and really hoping for some guidance. So, here's the situation: I've got GSA SER running on two different servers. ( Just grab a another copy of GSA SER since i got handful projects)

They're with the same company but, of course, they have different IPs. Now, I've got a single GSA Captcha Breaker (GSA CB) license that I'd love to share between the two servers. I tried setting up Decaptcha in the GSA SER settings, enabled the webserver option on GSA CB, and even tried to emulate the same server but no dice. It just doesn't seem to work.

Could anyone offer a step-by-step solution or some hints on how to get this sorted? I'm trying to avoid buying an additional GSA CB license if possible. Oh, and I also have xevil, so if there's a workaround using that, I'm all ears!

Much appreciated if someone could help out here. Otherwise, it looks like I'll be forking out more cash for another GSA CB license.

Comments

• cherubcherub SERnuke.com
  • It is explained I believe and maybe you can set up API key too running as webserver, but if its going to take you all his posting and reading depending on what you time is worth, maybe just buy another copy. Especially if projects you getting paid for.

Though, its good skill to have and know about if plan to keep using and scaling your GSA stuff
  • 0captchafix0captchafix 0captchafix@proton.me
    edited April 4
    cherub said:

It is explained I believe and maybe you can set up API key too running as webserver, but if its going to take you all his posting and reading depending on what you time is worth, maybe just buy another copy. Especially if projects you getting paid for.

Though, its good skill to have and know about if plan to keep using and scaling your GSA stuff

Thank you so much for both of you.

@cherub @backlinkaddict  Yes, if this doesn't work, I am going to make a purchase. But now it works. I guess the issue was with the firewall, and I fixed it. Thanks to the unhelpful Google SERPs, I missed the documentation. Right now, I am on a tight budget as I purchased 50 domains; I own 150 domain blogs.

Anyway, I used to add CapMonster as a secondary captcha solver in GSA. Since I have run GSA CB as a web server, I connect CapMonster to GSA CB as a service. Now, GSA CB sends all the failed captchas to CapMonster, and it works. But it doesn't work with reCAPTCHA. Any clues?

• When you add the service, click on it. It should open up. There should be some settings, (global and project specific) make sure that whatever captcha types are checked that you want.

So is Capmonster Cloud in edit settings checked off for []recap v2 and [] recapv3? Maybe double check, Global and in the specific project to be sure.

Thats where I would look first.

Maybe there is more but check basics first
  • You can always find the documentation links from in all GSA software using help button or on top of forum under manuals. 

This is better to use then Googling for them. So you always have them "bookmarked" in your software.

They are being updated to more recently. :)

• 0captchafix0captchafix 0captchafix@proton.me
    You can always find the documentation links from in all GSA software using help button or on top of forum under manuals. 

This is better to use then Googling for them. So you always have them "bookmarked" in your software.

They are being updated to more recently. :)

Well, there is an issue, not that.  Anyway, I am using capmonster standard and i am not happy with capmonster cloud. Its too expensive for my tasks.  I loaded 20$ in cap Monster Cloud to test out and after getting 5K ariticles and 10k forum profiles the entire 20$ gone within 2 days.. I guess it is less than 24 I am not sure i checked after 2 days

Now going to try cap2v3v

• Maybe you want to put your backup services in SER not CB? Or maybe your setup needs that way, IDK?

I don't use the Capmonster "software" so I don't know about that.

Seems like CMC it's solving pretty well, if to expensive maybe tick to use for H-captcha only and or only on tier 1 dofollows.

Let something else handle the others. Using CMC for everything will def eat up credits quickly....