Skip to content

Capsolver Trial - Anyone Get One? Recently?. . . W/ CapMonsterCloud RESULTS

So I try to test Capsolver to compare against other services and share results with community.

I have been having good results with Cap Monster Cloud with H-Captcha now, before I using only GSA CB-> X-Evil--> 2captcha and looking to compare optimize my setup. 

Was surprised all H captcha sent to Cap Cloud were solved 100 percent. Small amount of 16 but still 100 percent.

Anyways, No trial was working for me for Capsolver even after the round and round the mulberry bush and connecting to Telegram.

I did the dance and shout as new new customer who never before used Capsolver.

I even tried paying, but payment method asking for me to add extra credit card? 
That's not option!

Any one here get a Capsolver trial recently?

Support says that I must been detected as user already, but seems like its one of those ways to get email addresses offering trials or freebies, then not give after you did your part and gave info you didn't want to share to begin with.

Super dishonest, IMHO, I would do business with them if that's the case out of PRINCIPLE!

But on the bright side, I did find a newer updated service "Cap Monster Cloud" for solving H-Captchas that I am happy with. Now at least I can get more of those high quality links.

Also, I noticed there are a few very similar looking services to Capsolver, like the same theme on website even just edited some with other name. :o

Is this a good working service or someone grabbing some github code and making a bunch of websites quickly to gain some market share of captcha customers?

Or people just copying them?

Love some input. . .

Support is now quite and not responding, but still asking me to connect Telegram for that free test trial?
Tagged:

Comments

• Just cause I don't like saying things without some proof!

So I guess since recently Cap Monster Cloud has been updated past recent issues looks like not only the H-Captcha was at 100 percent that Recap V2 is also at 86 percent.  :)

Not bad at all! B)

• CarltonStuder65CarltonStuder65 East Los Angeles, California

Just cause I don't like saying things without some proof!

So I guess since recently Cap Monster Cloud has been updated past recent issues looks like not only the H-Captcha was at 100 percent that Recap V2 is also at 86 percent.  :)

Not bad at all! B)

Capmonster Cloud is good but still, i don't like the pricing as i am running a few copies of GSA at the moment.

Currently,, i own Xevil + CB

I also own Capmonster standard which comes with 5 threads 10$ for the site key... but it's super slow

Thanks for the feedback and it helps.

I own Xevil 5. Is that worth upgrading for Xevil 6 ? i don't care about captchas on Xevill just to save resources. Does Xevil 6 beta uses low resources than 5 or same?

BTW running on 16GB 16 core pc
  • No problem, I don't might sharing results and discussing current state of services.

Yeah , I always liked Zenno products, but that original Cap monster was slow, I always been a 2captcha fan, I saw results of Capmonster Cloud Months ago and didnt seem better than 2captcha.

Then yesterday not realizing X-Evil added 2captcha to my hostfile I thought it was down briefly so I revisited Cap Monster Cloud. Glad I did, tbh.

I recently saw updates and I know of some of the Recaptcha issues (like page variable and sitekey stuff etc) were fixed so I decided to try again to add some funds and it took a bit but went through this time. :)

I can't help there I have X-Evil 5 currently, I can upgrade for 29$ to X-6 but have not. It's already 10$ a monthly plus my IPV6 proxies are not providing great results right now. So I think I would need to find some stable proxies before I think of dealing with upgrading X-6 and then needed monthly proxies for H-captcha and Recaptcha.

I'm not sure what to do, I think I might revisit GSA CapV2V3 since it might be option now for H-Captcha before I think about upgrading X-Evil right now.

That or try to make my own little solver gluing together github projects seems to be the way to go today.

• So Just to update I have sent some more Recaptcha and H-Captcha to Cap Monster Cloud.

2captcha I have been customer long time so it's hard for me to admit that maybe currently Cap Monster Cloud may be working better.

Have to do some more testing, but results speak for themselves and here's image. . .

Capmonster cloud seems to be providing 100 percent h-captcha and 87 percent RecapV2.

Checked in backend. . .

Not very huge amount, but actual good sites that's got me some verified links, that would not have gotten otherwise.

So spotlight on CMC for captcha solving, I will be adding to my list of services for sure!!!!

• 0captchafix0captchafix webserver
    No problem, I don't might sharing results and discussing current state of services.

Yeah , I always liked Zenno products, but that original Cap monster was slow, I always been a 2captcha fan, I saw results of Capmonster Cloud Months ago and didnt seem better than 2captcha.

Then yesterday not realizing X-Evil added 2captcha to my hostfile I thought it was down briefly so I revisited Cap Monster Cloud. Glad I did, tbh.

I recently saw updates and I know of some of the Recaptcha issues (like page variable and sitekey stuff etc) were fixed so I decided to try again to add some funds and it took a bit but went through this time. :)

I can't help there I have X-Evil 5 currently, I can upgrade for 29$ to X-6 but have not. It's already 10$ a monthly plus my IPV6 proxies are not providing great results right now. So I think I would need to find some stable proxies before I think of dealing with upgrading X-6 and then needed monthly proxies for H-captcha and Recaptcha.

I'm not sure what to do, I think I might revisit GSA CapV2V3 since it might be option now for H-Captcha before I think about upgrading X-Evil right now.

That or try to make my own little solver gluing together github projects seems to be the way to go today.

the upgrade was 99$ how did you do for $29
  • I honestly don't remember, and I havent upgraded that particular instance to 6 yet, I just see I can for that price. I believe it was offer during certain time like black Friday, or deal at one time, I purchased that instance of 5 maybe? There have been deals over the years depending what you purchase and when and some discount on monthly fee. (months off or whatever) Or early adopter deals etc. .

Used to even be able to test full software for 5-7 days at one point.

Now that I think about it, I do remember a girl on website dressed like Santa or something around that time.

Prices always change for everything and always codes for things too like the old "cheapskate" for Scrapebox which made it like 67$ but then all then add-ons add up so you spend a lot more just slowly... Smart marketing if you ask me. Make it affordable to use and try and let users buy which extra Premium add-ons whenever they wish.