Skip to content

One-Click Data Field Clearance Feature

Hi @sven, can we add a button to GSA SER to clear all data fields in one click? Users like me have to manually clear some data fields, such as the blog comment, profile picture fields, image comment fields, etc.

Also, is there any chance to fill all the GSA SER fields with GSA CG? I have been using GSA CG/SEO Content Machine from time to time, and neither of the tools uses AI content related to my anchor text for data fields. They only use the article data field. In another thread, I've seen many users struggling to fill those fields to make sense. If you could add that feature to GSA CG, that would be great.

PS : I am not sure if the request in the title is already a feature. If then please guide me.

PPS : This AI content to all fields feature seems now required on SEO CM and its for vote.. would be great if its really added to GSA CG . I just checked while i typing this HA HA ...

Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    - A "Clear Data fields" is available via popup menu on next update.
    - If you export with "GSA Search Engine Ranker (all fields)" it will create a file you can import via TOOLS button that fills almost all fields

• Sven said:
    - A "Clear Data fields" is available via popup menu on next update.
    - If you export with "GSA Search Engine Ranker (all fields)" it will create a file you can import via TOOLS button that fills almost all fields

Thank you for your fast update.

Regarding GSA CG .  Will it work only with OPEN AI ? without scraping all fields..
  • There was a software that used to spit out complete templates for all fields based on keyword for GSA SER, I think it was Wicked Article Creator or WAC. Not sure it's state today but basically that's what you get when you buy ready made data packs.

I'm not huge user of content generators really.

I do like idea and have mentioned maybe a wizard button near all fields that make sense that would pop open a window you can do you tasks inside and the content will fill fields.

Is this what you mean?

For example, my suggestion was for keyword field have a prompt to grab related keywords from OpenAI. Sometimes they only give 200 at a time so you'd have to loop it X amount of times I guess.

Also, for anchor text field have a little Google suggestion scraper that can fill that field. Like pop open, scrape, select keywords and close while leaving selected keyword in field.

I think OpenAI is great Idea to have field filled, I manually go there to get data which is alot of back and for for SER filling of random fields.

Not great job explaining, but think we are basically asking for same features?

English is my 3rd language... Yes, your idea is great.

WAC (I personally know the developer), SEO SCM, Kontent Machine, GSA CG all use scraped content, and I am not sure why you specifically mentioned WAC (I guess that's from the beginning before everything comes, and you mentioned it.)

Yes, I am also not a big fan of generators. I am telling you here what if those content generators could fill all the data fields (custom - makes sense for blog comments, image comments, etc.) in one click... I think @sven has to play with macros and adjust this...

Currently, I am adding all the data fields manually with GSA SER, and it takes me at least 3 hours. Yep!