Skip to content

games you like

What type of game do you like, flight shooting? Simulation business? Or something else, I like to play Genshin Impact, it is very good, what games do you like to play, you can share it.

Comments

• Genshin Impact seemed like an interesting Zelda: breath of the wild clone when it was first being developed.

I know someone who plays pretty heavily, but I do not have that much time to play video games that never end.

However, Horizen: Forbidden West was just released on PC, so I will have to look at that one since Horizen: Zero Dawn was awesome game!

I feel like Horizen is what you get when you mix zelda, souls, deus ex, newer Star wars and sprinkle in some Cyberpunk!!!

Plus, it has robot dinosaurs that you can shoot parts of for weapons to beat seemingly impossible foes.

Can't go wrong with a game like that!
  • cherubcherub SERnuke.com
    At the moment I am 'hooked' on Dead By Daylight
    Thanked by 1semrushe

• That one looked interesting, It supports multiplayer?

Believe I have in my Epic library

Thanked by 1semrushe
  • cherubcherub SERnuke.com
    It's 100% multiplayer - 1v4 horror-movie-esque stalking victims or escaping killers
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    semrushe said:
    What type of game do you like, flight shooting? Simulation business? Or something else, I like to play Genshin Impact, it is very good, what games do you like to play, you can share it.

Donkey Kong and Asteroids were definitely my go-to games back in the arcade days; they had a charm that just couldn't be beaten! Even before those classics, I was all about pinball machines. The lights, the sounds, and the thrill of chasing high scores were simply irresistible. It's amazing how those games could capture so much excitement in such straightforward gameplay.

Now, while I do appreciate the intricate worlds and stunning visuals of modern games like Genshin Impact, there's something special about the simplicity and direct challenge of those older games. They required quick reflexes and even quicker thinking, which always kept me coming back for more. It’s fascinating to see how gaming has evolved, from flipping paddles on pinball machines to exploring vast, open worlds in today’s RPGs. What about you? Any classic games that you still reminisce about?

• bchubbchub Dublin
    edited June 25
    Someone mentioned Dead By Daylight. I prefer 7 Days to Die. Been playing it for a long time and got used to it. And it's more realistic for me. AND, there's a big update coming out soon, 1.0 (finally), and the game should get better and better.
    I'm all packed and ready for it. I even got a private server to make the gameplay smoother and even more enjoyable. I got it from 7d2d.net, in case someone is playing this game. Decent speed.