Skip to content

How to create Pingback Backlinks ? Like this

Hi there I am using gsa ser for last 3-4 months, But I am unable to create single backlinks.

1.   Apart from my friends are able to create 100K+ Backlinks in just 3-4 days How? Anyone please help, In my case I just want backlinks (Quantity matter for me). 

2.   I am adding a snapshot of backlink called pingback how to create ? I know that using GSA this is not possible. Please any expert guide me. 

Tagged:

Comments

• @backlinkaddict @s4nt0s Please look this. 
  • If your friends are able to create 100K+ backlinks, why don't you ask them how? It seems like something you could ask of a friend...
  • Does seem bit odd of a question? 

You do have access to search engine, right?

Tough if you have been using the software for 3-4 without 1 link created maybe backlink building is not for you. . .

I don't believe this really, It's seems on fresh new copy of SER on default and adding a URL hitting start would at least create a bunch of redirects, comments etc.

Contact Google with that question is likely best, be sure to give them your money URLS and ask why pingbacks are not working? They might know more then even your friends :)

I believe hovering over PINGBACKS will tell you why its not working for you in the hint as well.

Anything is possible at all times, anytime, anywhere - we are all just collection of atoms (energy) in super position B)
  • cherub said:
    If your friends are able to create 100K+ backlinks, why don't you ask them how? It seems like something you could ask of a friend...
    No bro, he is not telling. Now his mood changed. I think he has now ego of this. 
  • Some friend, guess we define that word differently.

A friend who wont tell you how to create a link in SER?

Hover over pingback  in GUI and look at hint and do some research . . .